Lyfe Jennings: Simp of the Year.

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

This dude is a straight player hater. Lets chop down the next man and make ourselves seem great...
eyes.gif
Dude probably thinks he's gonna get more play on the low because of this song.

10%? Really my dude? Pathetic...

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

This dude is a straight player hater. Lets chop down the next man and make ourselves seem great...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Probably because he will. 
I don't listen to Lyfe but it's refreshing to hear someone other than Trey's garbage %%% talking about alcohol and sex 24/7. These birds need better role models.

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

I don't listen to Lyfe but it's refreshing to hear someone other than Trey's garbage %%% talking about alcohol and sex 24/7. These birds need better role models.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Note, BIRDS, not WOMEN.

I don't have time to be showing these chicks how to act. Ya'll get it or ya'll don't. I didn't tell you to have that man's baby or not use protection. Spare me the introduction video
eyes.gif
too.

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Note, BIRDS, not WOMEN.

I don't have time to be showing these chicks how to act. Ya'll get it or ya'll don't. I didn't tell you to have that man's baby or not use protection. Spare me the introduction video
eyes.gif
too.

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

QFT

So sick of trey songs  "neighbors know my name" "sex room" "say ahh" please stop.  I don't go out of my way to listen to Lyfe but when that vid comes on or his "S.E.X." vid if thats even what its called i listen to it.

eek.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

QFT

So sick of trey songs  "neighbors know my name" "sex room" "say ahh" please stop.  I don't go out of my way to listen to Lyfe but when that vid comes on or his "S.E.X." vid if thats even what its called i listen to it.

But he's about right.... The numbers are messed up (most likely).... But the fact is that a large majority of "men" are +*$%%*$* and treat women wrong...

So I don't think it is simp.. I think it is being real with people on one side of the spectrum...

But he's about right.... The numbers are messed up (most likely).... But the fact is that a large majority of "men" are +*$%%*$* and treat women wrong...

So I don't think it is simp.. I think it is being real with people on one side of the spectrum...

"Dont be a booty call, if he dont respect you girl, he gonna forget you girl"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

song is boo boo, @#%!+ with this **+%

"Dont be a booty call, if he dont respect you girl, he gonna forget you girl"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

song is boo boo, @#%!+ with this **+%

dude never had dreads. it was braids i think. and his music is refreshing. his albums are usually pretty solid.

dude never had dreads. it was braids i think. and his music is refreshing. his albums are usually pretty solid.

Originally Posted by Essential1

basically

Originally Posted by Essential1

basically

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

oh well u kno what i mean
laugh.gif

still...im tired of all these $#*!@$ following cuttin the hair n *+$*...smh

Back
Top Bottom