Lying about age *PICS ON PAGE 2*

So I'm a freshman in college and I'm really feeling this girl, who's in the 23-25 range. We're talking yada yada and I ask her to hang out and she hits me with the "What's your age?". I'm tryna smash and she's a firm 8.28 so should I just lie about my age to get into the buns? Or is lying a sign of immaturity and should I give my real age? Note, I don't want a relationship, I'm just trying to get into them pants. Help me out NT

EDIT
Added pics on page 2

Last edited:
How did this go?  

I can't imagine being asked what my age is and then waiting to respond. (Unless this yada yada yada was through text)

Should' ve  told her the truth. Now that I think about this, it had to be through text. There's no way yall were talking in person and 

you delayed telling her your age when she asked. Keep us posted. 

Again, tell her the truth. If she's a fan, she won't care, especially if she's like you and doesn't want a real relationship. 

another thread without pics 
ohwell.gif

So I'm a freshman in college and I'm really feeling this girl, who's in the 23-25 range. We're talking yada yada and I ask her to hang out and she hits me with the "What's your age?". I'm tryna smash and she's a firm 8.28 so should I just lie about my age to get into the buns? Or is lying a sign of immaturity and should I give my real age? Note, I don't want a relationship, I'm just trying to get into them pants. Help me out NT

be honest tell her your real age.

I lie about me age all the time.

In fact I lie so much eem I believe in those lies now.

Last edited:
You screwed up. Should have told here your real age. She's probably looking for a young tender to blow her back out and make her feel as young as possible.

How did this go?  

I can't imagine being asked what my age is and then waiting to respond. (Unless this yada yada yada was through text)
Should' ve  told her the truth. Now that I think about this, it had to be through text. There's no way yall were talking in person and 
you delayed telling her your age when she asked. Keep us posted. 

Again, tell her the truth. If she's a fan, she won't care, especially if she's like you and doesn't want a real relationship. 

Yeah even then it's not adding up she would have repeated the question. OP said she's 23-25 sounds like he doesn't even know her age :lol:

If you can't handle this simple issue by the time you're 18-19 I'm guessing you're pretty inexperienced it's not like she's 35 or something

I was in a similar situation a few years ago.
I was at the mall and this fine tenderoni approached me to ask about my shoes. I asked for her number and she rejected my request. OK cool.
As I'm leaving the mall, I feel someone nudge me from behind. It was her. She hands me a napkin with her number on it and walks off.
After exchanging multiple text messages, I find out she's 15. I was 22.
I didn't wanna creep her out with my age and I was very horny so I lied and said I was 17. :lol:
After a few weeks of communication, I finally got the yambs. It was well worth the risk. *Kanye shrug*
Not srs.
If I were you, I would lie.

ey bro, what state are you in? im reporting you to authorities
not snitch
but srs

I was at the mall and this fine tenderoni approached me to ask about my shoes. I asked for her number and she rejected my request. OK cool.
As I'm leaving the mall, I feel someone nudge me from behind. It was her. She hands me a napkin with her number on it and walks off.
I didn't wanna creep her out with my age and I was very horny so I lied and said I was 17. :lol:
After a few weeks of communication, I finally got the yambs. It was well worth the risk. *Kanye shrug*
Not srs.

***** what the ****. Just posted this all normal and ****.

Not srs.

A+ troll story. Will backup to a hard drive and lock it away in safe until 2017 to tell my grandchildren.

Yeah even then it's not adding up she would have repeated the question. OP said she's 23-25 sounds like he doesn't even know her age
laugh.gif

If you can't handle this simple issue by the time you're 18-19 I'm guessing you're pretty inexperienced it's not like she's 35 or something
It's through text

Back
Top Bottom