Lynsi Torres: 30-Year Old Billionaire, In-N-Out Heiress

3 marriages? Did these husbands not do their ancestry research? :smh:

Talk about taking an L if they didn't. However, looked like she's been living that privileged/silver spoon life so those three husbands got their cut and bounced... or pre-nup.

article-2273389-1758E546000005DC-941_636x797.jpg

She got Auntie arms but wood serve her the bbc for a sponsorship and a stipend
You know you aint got no BBC. Me on the other hand
pimp.gif

I heard shake shack or something like that in the east coast is better then in n out can anyone confirm?

Sounds kind of messed up but her family pattern is on some final destination tip. She better look out :nerd:

Surprised she still 'natural'... at her age, with the amount of money, I would her to look like a plastic barbie.

Srs question: Why is her name all over the internet, all of a sudden?

so this is how wiminz see men with minimum wage pay check.
:smokin
i need me a rich cougar

I heard shake shack or something like that in the east coast is better then in n out can anyone confirm?

Had it when I visited NYC, the shakes there are ridiculous.

Burgers are great, however, what makes In N Out so great is that it is fresh, and it is relatively cheap. You can still get a cheeseburger, fries and drink for under $5.50. Shake Shack and Five Guys are good in their own way, but you're dropping $10-13, easy.

Last edited:
I'd like to give her a nice tight hug.

And if she's lucky I'll give her a kiss.

A kiss on the mouth.

Burgers are great, however, what makes In N Out so great is that it is fresh, and it is relatively cheap. You can still get a cheeseburger, fries and drink for under $5.50. Shake Shack and Five Guys are good in their own way, but you're dropping $10-13, easy.

I def want to try In N Out one day. Whenever I go to Cali. Five Guys isn't as good as Shake Shack. I love SS, I eat there a few times a month, only a cheat days. Can't wait for Saturday :lol: :pimp:
But yea you're spending pretty much (around) at least $10. It's worth it IMO.
I think there should be an official burger thread, reviews, suggestions and what not. It's pretty much the some of the only red meat I eat

Word Five Guys is definitely good but being able to get the freshest double cheese burger for $3.63 after tax > *

Word Five Guys is definitely good but being able to get the freshest double cheese burger for $3.63 after tax > *

this

i remember like 2-3 years ago when 5 guys first started opening around cali first time i ate there i was surprised the burger was twice as much as in n outs :smh:

^^

Five Guys is the most overrated place on the planet. I don't understand how people co-sign that trash.

Back
Top Bottom