M.I.A- Paper Planes Official Video

I f's with this video
pimp.gif

the song is dope as hell too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No, the one posted is the one that she thought she recorded, but the one that will be on MTV is the one that will be without gunshots. I just think the videoas a whole is pretty bad.

Originally Posted by hugebird

No, the one posted is the one that she thought she recorded, but the one that will be on MTV is the one that will be without gunshots. I just think the video as a whole is pretty bad.
no biggie, MTV doesn't play much music these days anyway

This is absolutely terrible
smh.gif
The beat is very nice and catchy I f's with that..but this MIA broad ? Like Who is she ?

Im sick and tired of these new female artists trying to bring some sort of "hipster X 80's baby X Something they stole from hiphop X ambiguity Xexcess X irony X drugs " type BS to the table
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I don't like her "swag" not one bit. It seems extremely fake and is gonna gas uglychicks up, word to Fergie

And I thought the rappers were the only exceptionally corny artists in UK
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JaeBeats

smh.gif
The beat is very nice and catchy I f's with that..but this MIA broad ? Like Who is she ?

Im sick and tired of these new female artists trying to bring some sort of "hipster X 80's baby X Something they stole from hiphop X ambiguity X excess X irony X drugs " type BS to the table
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I don't like her "swag" not one bit. It seems extremely fake and is gonna gas ugly chicks up, word to Fergie

sick.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

I love when people have no idea what they are talking about but go on rants and act like they do.

smh.gif

Im sick and tired of these new female artists trying to bring some sort of "hipster X 80's baby X Something they stole from hiphop X ambiguity X excess X irony X drugs " type BS to the table
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I don't like her "swag" not one bit. It seems extremely fake and is gonna gas ugly chicks up, word to Fergie

sick.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

I love when people have no idea what they are talking about but go on rants and act like they do.
theres so much wrong with what son said its almost unbelievable
laugh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

co freaking sign...It's what this makes forum ..awesome

she's aight

i saw her at a free show at mcarren pool with spankrock & diplo on labor day weekend i think it was.

she doesn't really have too much of a live stage presence, but her music is fun and catchy to a bunch of people. i wasn't feeling the show so much, butfor other reasons

Originally Posted by RawSheed

smh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

co freaking sign...It's what this makes forum ..awesome

lmao

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

am i the only one that find m.i.a. attractive ?

nah homie, you're not the only one. she's attractive in that quirky way lol. I saw this video today on MTV2, it's dope.

smh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
Son, what the hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

WOOOOOOOW @ dudes attacking like I said something about Wayne
eek.gif
smh.gif

I've heard her other shh, both albums...I liked the first one more but I don't look at her as a great singer and I hate the most recent single todeath. It's cool they sampled a punk rock song and made it sound nice and all, but the song as a whole is mehhhh. Not convincing me

chiiiiill pai(s)

She really is 30 btw

None of what you previously said actually pertained to the subject at hand, though. Your explanation of what you think she is as an artist is as off-base asyou can get. You can claim that you know the deal with Maya, but it's obvious you don't.

None of what you previously said actually pertained to the subject at hand, though. Your explanation of what you think she is as an artist is as off-base as you can get. You can claim that you know the deal with Maya, but it's obvious you don't.
[jim jones] I know MIA, the real MIA
tired.gif
grin.gif
[jim jones]

Really though..she's just not convicing as a musical artist.

Back
Top Bottom