M16/MidEastBeast appreciation thread vol. Vinnie Paz

thebachellor

Banned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though I disagree with a lot of your views, I respect that you keep it real and speak your mind. Refreshing to see someone else from these stans whorepeat what everyone above 2k posts say.

My man headed in to that 39 page Jay thread DOLO on some "I don't give a %%#!" steez.... how can you not respect that?
sick.gif

Be prepared to defend yourself in your own appreciation post though
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

If anything I appreciate how everybody mentions him before he strikes. Dude single handledly made Vinnie Paz a common mentioned name on NT
laugh.gif
Props. Some shh I agree with dude 100% other shhh I think he's 150% flatout wrong
laugh.gif

Dude reminds me of when I came through as xBuddha Blessx except he's shrugged off the bans and is going 10x harder
pimp.gif
Dude let it be known he's here to stay
laugh.gif

I just appreciate that he keeps me entertained when he enters a thread and totally disagrees with EVERYONE in there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Musically, he knows stuff here and there. We got SOME common music taste but I lost A LOT of respect for dude as a man after that #!*#$+ +!$# he pulled in theMax B thread.

Your amazed to see a dude with his own opinion? I'm guessing you don't set high standards.
As for him having his own opinion, he seems very biased against any artist who can afford their own car.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Your amazed to see a dude with his own opinion? I'm guessing you don't set high standards.
As for him having his own opinion, he seems very biased against any artist who can afford their own car.
word
laugh.gif

havent seen so much neck on NT since the Swag List,

But as long as he knows Jay-z,God of the Game, Mike Jordan of Rap is the Greatest, hes cool with me

Its unfortunate you call dudes Stans in here...

I'm not denying anyone's knowledge, but don't come around talking geninue insensitive crap about other people's opinions and starting nonsense.Thats a quick way to lose fans.

People who post on here obviously have something they want to say and shouldn't be subjected to unprovoked attack.

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

havent seen so much neck on NT since the Swag List,

But as long as he knows Jay-z,God of the Game, Mike Jordan of Rap is the Greatest, hes cool with me
roll.gif
i'll help you out he's not cool with u

Back
Top Bottom