M5 Powered E30 (Pics)

dope but people saying that they would rather have a m3 than a m6 should get slapped

Damn,
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Lrrr

but why?
Because any man would want the classic good looks of an E30 with the jaw dropping exhaust note of BMW's modern V10.

Yes you would cause a lot of dissapointment in this machine

The police actually never caught him. His dad turned him in later on.

They ruined the car imo. E30 M3's are already rare enough as they are now. They said the only original parts of the car are some panels and interior. Thesuspension's from an E90. Engine's from an M5. It's not even an E30 anymore. All the things that made an E30 M (aside from the Monstrous S85) aregone.

Originally Posted by sam206

dope but people saying that they would rather have a m3 than a m6 should get slapped

yep. I would embarrass soo many cats of the street
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

IMO An M5 Powered E36 > M5 Powered E30

aerodynamically speaking.... yes.

Look wise.... e30> e36

I'm sorry but that officer that spun out is an idiot, if the kid gestured or even swerved at him, he shouldnt have swerved away.

Shouldnt have taken the hit and wouldnt have ended up in that ditch.

Originally Posted by shaolin

I'm sorry but that officer that spun out is an idiot, if the kid gestured or even swerved at him, he shouldnt have swerved away.

Shouldnt have taken the hit and wouldnt have ended up in that ditch.

I'm still impressed by the E36 M3. I raced one once in my LT1 Camaro (similar to in the video), and he had half a car on me the entire time. I think atthe time I had headers, exhaust, and a cold air intake and he still had me. Pretty crazy.

Now I drive a Prius and I can't go fast anymore.
frown.gif

The point is that you get 500 horses in a car that weighs 2900 pounds give or take. It would've been a ridiculous project if they retained most of the E30parts from the car. Btw, the E60 does NOT look better than the E30......FACT.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

No. The M5 looks better, and therefore I'd rather push the m5. Pointless swap.
G-Power%20Hurricane%20BMW%20M5.jpg

or

61b8_3.jpg

performancebmw-001_edited.jpg

you buggin'

but both are a win.

Back
Top Bottom