Mac Miller- K.I.D.S.

KIDS has been playin' since it dropped
pimp.gif

THL got a lot of playing time as well.

If Asher Roth and Wiz Khalifa had a baby, his name would be Mac Miller. 
K.I.D.S. is pretty good

K.I.D.S. is pretty good

K.I.D.S. is pretty good

K.I.D.S. is pretty good

I don't really get the comparison to Asher Roth at all. The Wiz Khalifa one, definitely--they have an almost identical flow style, at times... a lot of times. I always thought Asher Roth rapped more similarly to Eminem... to which the only fair comparison to Mac Miller would be based off skin tone.

I don't really get the comparison to Asher Roth at all. The Wiz Khalifa one, definitely--they have an almost identical flow style, at times... a lot of times. I always thought Asher Roth rapped more similarly to Eminem... to which the only fair comparison to Mac Miller would be based off skin tone.

he's definitely one of my favorite young rappers. great music to chill and chief to for sure.

and i dont get that dudes comment about him using the drake and lloyd loop. this whole mixtape was dope.

he's definitely one of my favorite young rappers. great music to chill and chief to for sure.

and i dont get that dudes comment about him using the drake and lloyd loop. this whole mixtape was dope.

Mixtape is a jammer. Feel in love with the music. Riding With the Windows Down. He did the thing on the DMD beat. But yeah, I can listen to dude, he will stay on the USB in the car.

Mixtape is a jammer. Feel in love with the music. Riding With the Windows Down. He did the thing on the DMD beat. But yeah, I can listen to dude, he will stay on the USB in the car.

SEEN HIM AT THE CURREN$Y CONCERT IN NYC LAST NIGHT, WASN'T REALLY FAMILAR WITH HIM TILL I SEE HIS "NIKE" VIDEO A WEEK AGO. MY THOUGHTS WAS THAT HE WAS JUST OK , DECENT FLOW, SIMPLE LYRICS....HE NEEDS TO RIDE THE BEAT BETTER AT TIME HIS RHYMES DONT MATCH THE BEAT. BUT HE IS TALENTED. I WOULDN'T COMPARE HIM TO WIZ BESIDES THE TOPIC MATTER, BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE LACKS IN CHARISMA AND WORD PLAY BASED UPON WHAT I SEEN LAST NIGHT. BUT I WILL GIVE HIS MIXTAPE A TRY.....HE DEF HAS A FAN BASE, FROM WHAT I SEEN LAST NIGHT, BUT THEN AGAIN IT SEEMS LIKE THE FAN JUST DIG ANYBODY WHO IS AFFILATED WITH " THE JETS OR TAYLOR GANG".

SEEN HIM AT THE CURREN$Y CONCERT IN NYC LAST NIGHT, WASN'T REALLY FAMILAR WITH HIM TILL I SEE HIS "NIKE" VIDEO A WEEK AGO. MY THOUGHTS WAS THAT HE WAS JUST OK , DECENT FLOW, SIMPLE LYRICS....HE NEEDS TO RIDE THE BEAT BETTER AT TIME HIS RHYMES DONT MATCH THE BEAT. BUT HE IS TALENTED. I WOULDN'T COMPARE HIM TO WIZ BESIDES THE TOPIC MATTER, BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE LACKS IN CHARISMA AND WORD PLAY BASED UPON WHAT I SEEN LAST NIGHT. BUT I WILL GIVE HIS MIXTAPE A TRY.....HE DEF HAS A FAN BASE, FROM WHAT I SEEN LAST NIGHT, BUT THEN AGAIN IT SEEMS LIKE THE FAN JUST DIG ANYBODY WHO IS AFFILATED WITH " THE JETS OR TAYLOR GANG".

Just found out bout this kid, and I must say I'm really diggin his latest tape
smokin.gif

And that Tony Touch freestyle was just stoooopsss, word to kids 
sick.gif

Just found out bout this kid, and I must say I'm really diggin his latest tape
smokin.gif

And that Tony Touch freestyle was just stoooopsss, word to kids 
sick.gif

Houston, you there, we ballin like the Rockets
And now these eyeballs dropping out they sockets

I like that.

Houston, you there, we ballin like the Rockets
And now these eyeballs dropping out they sockets

I like that.

Mac Miller and Asher Roth are nothing alike. Lets not even talk about Eminem
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mac is a mixture between Currensy and Wiz. You can just tell.

Back
Top Bottom