Mac Miller: Yes or no?

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Will Jimmer be on the level of Michael Jordan? Yes or no?

Probably the best response I've read yet.......yes he will
tongue.gif

Kanye/Jay level? Probably not.

But he definitely has some talent. Only 19 years old, still independent and only signed to his local label as well as having a huge fanbase that he, for the most part, created himself. He can definitely do some big things if he plays his cards right.

My favorite tracks are In The Air, Keep Floatin [Feat. Wiz], BDE Bonus, Love Lost, Life Aint Easy, On And On.

Im not the biggest fan, but I'm not going to deny that dude is pretty good

yall boys dont know what yall missin
30t6p3b.gif

traffic in the sky ?,outside? ,kool aid &frozen pizza ?,all i want is you?

really "kids" as a whole
laugh.gif

and thats only one tape

i aint trying to shove dude in yall ear but word to the pimp,ya betta learn bout it mane.

dudes aight; lost interest in after he released that mixtape after kids(kids was the +@@% by the wayyy)
ill peep what hes working with now later on, he prolly on that same party/smoke weed/ have fun +@@% everyday +@@%.

Dude is blessed with some ill beats...

Cool thing about Mac is that he stays in his lane....he's not up there frontin' (like some rappers) pretending to be something that he's not.

I get that he's not everyone's cup of tea....but he's not nearly as bad as some of the other garbage out there.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by ebozek9

I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached.

laugh.gif
No new artist (rappers mostly) coming out now, will every make it to Jay-Z Level. Trust. Majority of the music out now is pure garbage. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

yall boys dont know what yall missin
30t6p3b.gif

traffic in the sky ?,outside? ,kool aid &frozen pizza ?,all i want is you?

really "kids" as a whole
laugh.gif

and thats only one tape

i aint trying to shove dude in yall ear but word to the pimp,ya betta learn bout it mane.

this

im a fan

First of all.. 'Ye ain't on Jay-Z's level. He just got beats. and a lil bit of creativity. 

Anyway, Mac Miller got some huge talent for a youngin'.. when I heard his age I was like 
eek.gif
. You already know 5 years from now, he's gonna have something even bigger. Once you hit iTunes and millions of viewers...it's hard to go back. Your name is out there, and it's not like Mac is some model or singer. He is a writer and will be constantly writing songs, and increase in skill every time. That's how artists grow, they keep creating things that cater to their fan base. Doubt he's one of those one hit wonders. Mike Posner? Dood only has like 2 (good) songs.. Mac knows what he's doing for his fans.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by ebozek9

I wonder if he'll ever really make it to the level that Kanye or Jay-Z has reached.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
your kidding me right that an easy answer hell no
but i ain't going to lie i like hes music and i was shocked to find out we are both the same age  

Back
Top Bottom