Mac Responds to Vista Ads

Since some dudes here have no idea what's going on, the deal is that you've seen the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" ads. Microsoft respondedby spending $300 MILLION on an ad campaign to respond to these ads. If you haven't seen them, go YouTube them. To me, they made no sense. With Vista havingso many problems, people wish that Microsoft spent $300 MILLION on fixing their problems instead of launching an ad campaign.

laugh.gif

lol ... seriously ... who is winning this war?
seems to me that Mac started the AD war!

I don't really like these commercials because they make Mac users like myself seem elitist, but I couldn't help but to laugh about this one. Myroommate is always *****ing about how bad Vista is (he's had so many problems with it), so it was pretty funny to see this commercial with him in the room.

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Exactly. Mac is hypocritical for saying that MS spends too much on advertising when Mac started all these ads to begin with. Looks like Mac is using KarlRove campain tactics.

I mean, think about it this way. How much does Apple pay those two guys a commercial? All they ever do is stand there and talk back and forth.

Now think about the Vista ads. You can't tell me Pharrell volunteered to be in the ad.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Exactly. Mac is hypocritical for saying that MS spends too much on advertising when Mac started all these ads to begin with. Looks like Mac is using Karl Rove campain tactics.

YA but Mac has an operating system good enough to back it up.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Exactly. Mac is hypocritical for saying that MS spends too much on advertising when Mac started all these ads to begin with. Looks like Mac is using Karl Rove campain tactics.

YA but Mac has an operating system good enough to back it up.
Originally Posted by tmay407

I don't really like these commercials because they make Mac users like myself seem elitist, but I couldn't help but to laugh about this one. My roommate is always *****ing about how bad Vista is (he's had so many problems with it), so it was pretty funny to see this commercial with him in the room.
i guess.

people fail to realize that most (if not all) of the time they have a problem with their computer, the problem exists between the chair and the keyboard-- notthe operating system.

Back
Top Bottom