Macbook Beachball Unappreciation

mad.gif
Man I purchased my macbook pro back in November 09 from apple online.. It seems like right after a year and a half my laptop started to have problems.. Safari just became unbearable especially when using flash websites (BEACHBALL CENTRAL
mad.gif
).. I use firefox sometimes and chrome other times but it still doesnt completely eliminate the beachball only reduces it.. My hard drive crashed back in like september/october so i have a completely new hd from apple.. But anyways the beachball is mad unappreciated lol.. Especially when u trying to watch a video and u just sittin there looking at the beachball then it goes away for a split second  only to get ur hopes up then comes right back
laugh.gif

why don't you take it to get it checked out? it should not be giving you the beachball

lolwut?
Stop complaining about your chinese knock off excuse for a macbook & cop a real one.
eyes.gif
Macs don't have "beachball" problems.
Macbook & Unappreciation don't belong in the same sentence.
30t6p3b.gif

I get the same problems every now and then. I haven't backed up my time machine in 160 days either...I think I'll do that today just to be safe.

i get beachballed out sometimes, but I've had this macbook since 2007. Nearing the end of it's lifecycle, I suppose.

Definitely reinstall your OS, that will solve 90% of your problems. Then keep your system clean with Onyx.

Problem solved.

Mac > *

You replaced the HD and still get the beachball?

Do you upgrade regularly?

Reset Safari and empty cache?

Still have a lot of HD space?

Try doing SMC/PRAM reset. If that doesn't work...then you may need to do a reinstall of the OS.

Also, how much RAM are you running on your Macbook?>

I blame Lion for the issues my MacBook has now with the beach ball.  Before I installed Lion rarely had any issues.  Now Safari is awful and my iTunes freezes at times and I get more beach balls than a normal MB should.  I keep saying I'm going to take it in because it's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

cmon son who uses safari ?
Seriously.
Anytime I've had beachball problems it's been because I was using Safari or hadn't installed updates. Safari is a joke. Get the latest version of Chrome and don't ever open Safari again. 

Pay $1500 for a computer with an internet browser that doesn't work properly and "no one uses" out of the box ?

Why not?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I blame Lion for the issues my MacBook has now with the beach ball.  Before I installed Lion rarely had any issues.  Now Safari is awful and my iTunes freezes at times and I get more beach balls than a normal MB should.  I keep saying I'm going to take it in because it's ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Man I was thinking maybe if i upgraded to lion it would eliminate the beachball.. My beachball problem not that bad right now because i dont use safari anymore.. My boy has a macbook pro and he gets beachball bad no matter the browser.. I didnt mac this thread to bash mac but to say how much the beachball unappreciated
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom