macbook help (screen pixels)

Hey I know this may sound stupid but there is a part on the screen that seems like pixels are dead on my macbook pro 13"...
I took a screenshot to make sure that it's not just part of the computer and the picture of the screen is clear, i just got my macbook in january, and i know it sounds small, but it does get a little irritating because i just got it less than three months ago and there's already dead pixels, i turned it off trying to see if that would work but it's still there, it has a body cover on it and everything i take care of it, can i take it to an apple store to get it fixed or anything?

depending on how many pixels it actually is, they might repair it for you. if you purchased it in jan of this year, you're still covered under the 1 year hardware warranty if it needs a repair.

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

Hey I know this may sound stupid but there is a part on the screen that seems like pixels are dead on my macbook pro 13"...
I took a screenshot to make sure that it's not just part of the computer and the picture of the screen is clear, i just got my macbook in january, and i know it sounds small, but it does get a little irritating because i just got it less than three months ago and there's already dead pixels, i turned it off trying to see if that would work but it's still there, it has a body cover on it and everything i take care of it, can i take it to an apple store to get it fixed or anything?
why don't you just take it to the store and see what they can do?

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

depending on how many pixels it actually is, they might repair it for you. if you purchased it in jan of this year, you're still covered under the 1 year hardware warranty if it needs a repair.
Exactly. It is still under the warranty so you should still be able to get it fixed.

Back
Top Bottom