MACBOOK QUESTION-

ok, so i have the new macbook...the one that dropped back in october. anyways, i was trying to install some mad old computer games i have on it. they supportmacintosh, but when i insert them it says "no longer supports classic settings" or something like that. is there anyway to change this so it can beinstalled or are the games just waaaaay to old to work on here?

thanks! =)

Originally Posted by seniosoul

what are the name of the games you are trying to install

lol half the stuff i never even heard of...my friend gave it to me today. and some stuff is for the learning company, called like clue finders or something. iuse to play them when i was in elementary school and i wanna put it on here for my lil bro, but my mac isn't letting me.... is it possible at all like if ichanged some settings or somethin?

you might even need an older emulator..possibly OS 8. try that first tho. if it doesnt work ill find another one

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

you might even need an older emulator..possibly OS 8. try that first tho. if it doesnt work ill find another one

ok thanks, you know any good sites to download it from?

Originally Posted by Emsterr

try that link i gave you in the post above. thats a classic emulator for OS9

Originally Posted by Emsterr

try that link i gave you in the post above. thats a classic emulator for OS9

oh lol my b, i just now saw the link. thanks!!!
ok, so i downloaded it....now what? it says sheepsaver and when i open it there's a settings window

Back
Top Bottom