::----- MacHeist 3 ($1000 worth of Mac apps for $39, 25% goes to charity) Last Day -----::

Not sure if this is a repost or not but i searched and looked in the mac thread and didn't see it mentioned.

Macheist is a bundle of apps for an extremely low price to gain money for charity. Seems like some useful and fun apps, also 25% of of each purchase will bedonated one of 10 charities of your choice or split amongst them. The locked apps will be unlocked when a certain amount of money is collected for charity($500,000 at this point with $462,000 already collected), historically every app has been unlocked in the previous two Macheists, so no need to worry. Today isthe last day its available. Check out the link for more info on specific apps.

MacHeist 3

List of Apps:

iSale ($40)
Picturesque ($35)
SousChef ($30)
World of Goo ($20)
PhoneView ($19)
LittleSnapper ($39)
Acorn ($50)
Kinemac ($299)
WireTap Studio ($69)
BoinxTV ($199)

The Hit List ($50)
Espresso ($80)

Additional Apps Included:

Cro Mag Rally ($20)
Times ($30)

Delicious Library 2 ($40)
Multiwinia By Ambrosia ($19)
Free App:

Eventbox ($15)

The Hit List and Espresso target has been reached and they have been unlocked. Over $510,000 has been raised for charity so far. Its worth it for World of Gooalone, check the demo @ World of Goo Demo

Why would it be illegal, they work with the developers and give you legit serial numbers
laugh.gif

I bought it last night. They give you a receipt page with all your personalized (most have your name in them) serial numbers and the download links directlyfrom the developers. I haven't even used all the apps when and i am more then satisfied. World of Goo is mad addicting (91 on metacritic). Kinemac and phoneview are sick andso is Delicious Library, basically take a pic of the upc on dvds, books, cds, games and it organizes a list for you with info and cover pics.

More info about MacHeist on the Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacHeist

Thanks for the info. I been wanting some new apps for my mac. I tried to pirate them but I couldnt find them all
laugh.gif
so I just brought it. Money goes tocharity, I get apps, win win. Thanks again.

^ Go to MacHeist 3 and click on an app and it'll give you moreinfo about it.

Also if you haven't upgraded note that some apps require Leopard.

Hey I am buying a Macbook in the Summer for college, so if I buy this now can I still use it in the Summer when i get my Macbook?

They give you the serial numbers and you can download and install when you want.

buying this so i can get delicious library. i need to keep track of the stuff i own lol

Thanks OP I bought this... how many times can I use the serial numbers though? My mom wants "The Hit List" on her macbook.

Roach i'm pretty sure you can only use them once but if your not going to use an app just install it on her pc and use your serial.

^ Yeah, can't beat it and the fact that they donate to charity is amazing.

Remember this is the last day its available.

^Your right my bad, you need to purchase it, I guess the only one you can get for free is Eventbox which is on the main page.

Back
Top Bottom