MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

it was over the weekend & i think it expired...

you change ur # bro? i couldve sworn i texted u about this deal last week when it was poppin

Naw Same Number Same Hood Fam... Woulda Made My Weekend Had I Known They Had That Promo Running :smh: This Jacket Is A Must For The Closet But That $325 Price Tag Stings A Bit... Need To Knock A Couple Duckets Off Some How :nerd:

Was RL Excluded From The 25% Off?

I WENT TO ANOTHER MACYS AND THE GUY IS LIKE SURE WE'LL ACCEPT ANY GC YOU GOT

I PULL OUT THE PAPER HE GOES ...OH NO ...NOT THOSE ...ONLY ONE CAN BE USED....

I TELL EM NVM AND THEN ASK "WHAT THE HELL IN THIS STORE COST $10 & UNDER?" ( SINCE EVERYTHIGN IS $14 OR BETTER)

HE GAVE ME A SHMUCK LOOK LIKE 0] "CANDY BARS!..YOU CAN BUY LITTLE CANDY BARS"

DOGG I WANTED TO THROW THE FREE SAMPLE BOTTLES AT SON BEHIND THE COUNTER FOR SAYING THAT CRAP

I GIVEN UP ON THIS...MIGHT HOLD EM DOWN TILL BLACK FRIDAY AND IF THAT FAILS ..IM ROBBING THE STORE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER POINT BLANK :rofl:

Last edited:
I've used 10 already, twice they only let me use 1 so i got some socks, then some guy let me use 8 to buy 8 10$ martha stewart whisks :lol:

Got the rest of my 10 on paper though with the barcodes, hoping lloyd center treats me well tongiht

kinda surprised to see people actually doing their job at Macy's to be honest. Seen some real sticklers :smh:

Last edited:

I TELL EM NVM AND THEN ASK "WHAT THE HELL IN THIS STORE COST $10 & UNDER?" ( SINCE EVERYTHIGN IS $14 OR BETTER)

DOGG I WANTED TO THROW THE FREE SAMPLE BOTTLES AT SON BEHIND THE COUNTER FOR SAYING THAT CRAP

I GIVEN UP ON THIS...MIGHT HOLD EM DOWN TILL BLACK FRIDAY AND IF THAT FAILS ..IM ROBBING THE STORE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER POINT BLANK :rofl:
the baby clothes some is priced at 10.98, they got tshirts priced at 9.99. My Macy's said you had to spend over 10. So go back give it another try

the baby clothes some is priced at 10.98, they got tshirts priced at 9.99. My Macy's said you had to spend over 10. So go back give it another try
ruh theres t shirts there that cost 7.82 afyr taxes come to 9.80 something
just buy 1 for each code then return them all ad have the balance pt on 1 card thats what i initially did the first day
i cant remember the brand name but it started with an a and was next to my macys ralph lauren section

Are you talking about the water bottles that they have by the register? Cause those aren't free :lol:

my Macys said it has to be a purchase of $10 or overLol

did you try the bar-code method or did you just give them the codes from the texts?

I plan on going with the copped-these-barcodes(giftcards)--from-Groupon method. 8)

Last edited:
Nah, but I went to someone a little older but looked like they didn't care in a cashier towards the back, kept small talk with him so he wouldn't ask too many questions.

I told him from the get that it was from groupon.

" oh yea, I got these gift cards from groupon"

Scanned them / typed some and was on my way :smokin

Niiice, I plan on rolling out the "groupon explanation " myself. :nerd:

Last edited:
ruh theres t shirts there that cost 7.82 afyr taxes come to 9.80 something
just buy 1 for each code then return them all ad have the balance pt on 1 card thats what i initially did the first day
i cant remember the brand name but it started with an a and was next to my macys ralph lauren section

THANKS IMA TRY AGAIN LATER

anyone tried using this in nyc?
nerd.gif
I did at herald square, I got LeBron 11's for $79
pimp.gif

I GO TO THE STORE

THE "NARCS" FOLLOW ME THRU OUT THE WHOLE THING :smh:

THEN I FIND OUT CANT USE THESE ON COLOGNE :rolleyes

SO I GRAB SOME JEANS AND SOCKS

THE CASHIER IS LIKE OH DAMN HOOK ME UP WITH THIS I NEED THIS & YOU GOT 10 SHEESH :smokin

IM THINKING COOL SHE ON MY SIDE NOW ( SOME ROCKER CHICK WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE'LL ROB THIS STORE BLIND IF SHE COULD LOL)

SHE SCANING MY BARCODES PRINTED OUT ON PAPER 1 BY 1

UNTILL THE MANAGER LADY WALKS BY NOSEY LIKE AND WAS LIKE NAH....ONLY ONE COUPON CAN BE USED

THROW DAT MESS OUT OF HERE >:

IMA TRY TODAY AT ANOTHER MACYS SHOULD I JUST RUN UP ON EM AND TELL EM EXCHANGE THESE FOR ONE SINGLE GC?

I JUST SEEN THE POST SOMEBODY SAYING BUY ONE THING AT DIFFERENT REGISTERS

& RETURN THEM ALL "WITHOUT A RECEIPT????" AND IN RETURN I CAN GET A SINGLE GC WORTH THE $100 I GOT?

AND WHAT THE HELL COST 10 DOLLARS OR LESS IN MACYS :nerd:

You should has told the manager it's not a coupon it's a gift card. With gift cards u can use how many you want

Annnd we're 100% sure they don't work online correct? I go straight to the gym after work and won't be able to hit up a mall until Saturday

lol naw man. I get to the gym around 6-6:30 leave around 7:30-8. Then go home and eat/sleep.... not trying to go to the mall after working out and trying on clothes

Back
Top Bottom