Mad Max: Fury Road starring Tom Hardy

Just saw this last night...blown away. Damn, that was a great movie. I've been a fan of the franchise since I was a kid and didn't think this new version would compete. Boy was I wrong lol.

Saw it yesterday. It was a solid movie. Maybe 7/10. My expectations were a little too high. my only complaints were mainly with the screenplay at times.

- There were a few spots of just straight exposition. Like when Furiosa escaped and Nux's friend just gave him( the movie goers) a rundown of the rest of the movie's plot.

-Charlize Theron's and Nux's dialogue lines were terrible at times and how they delivered some lines was almost too straight forward and amateurish. But I can't put that on Theron or Hoult because Ive seen them act well in other stuff, but it felt like they were reading off of cue cards at times. Honestly, the acting was one of the weaker parts of the movie for me.

-and while I understand the Max character and the reasoning behind him, he's still devoid of personality and it seems like a waste of a character even though i get it

Watched it today, and enjoyed it. Probably one of the better action movies I've seen in a while

The game looks 
smokin.gif
  Definitely gonna pick it up.

they should make a twisted metal movie with similar car scenes. wonder if it would work

The guitar guy was put in there for pure awesomeness. Dude looked to be blind, road on top of grave digger, was strapped to hidden dragon special fx straps, and played death metal to the beat of war drums.

Completely pointless but who cares

:lol:

When max started roughing him up and punched him i was like
View media item 1551019
Thought he was gonna end him take his guitar and set him on fire or decapitate him with it ol boy was in his red a christmas story pajamas

I also wanted them to go up that elevator and throw that weird looking fat sloppy baby man ****** and throw it off

Last edited:
:lol:

When max started roughing him up and punched him i was like
View media item 1551019
Thought he was gonna end him take his guitar and set him on fire or decapitate him with it ol boy was in his red a christmas story pajamas

I also wanted them to go up that elevator and throw that weird looking fat sloppy baby man ****** and throw it off

So you didn't like the guitar player and you wanted them to kill lil action bronson too. bruh :smh:

This movie blew my mind! it was straight up adrenaline from beginning to the end.

That dust storm scene :smokin

finally got to see it, movie was freakin awesome, loved it

setting up for Tom Hardy to be the ultimate bad *** in the sequel

Back
Top Bottom