Mad Max: Fury Road starring Tom Hardy

roll.gif

Repped.

Last edited:
Fury Road is at $315M world wide. Japenese release on the 20th. There is currently no Chinese release but if there was, it would get the sequel for sure. $400 is what is estimated for this movie to even out after marketing but its currently in the break even zone without marketing.

Looking like the studio should announce a sequel soon enough.

Last edited:
I know I'm late boarding the War Rig of hype, But man this movie was worth it. They cranked it to 11 and didn't stop the whole film. :pimp:

Really great film. The cinematography, the score that fit each action scene perfectly, etc.

I didn't see any major feminist themes to this. Did no one else see how the ladies got the hands during the final chase?

Mondo posters available on sale tonight at midnight CST, numbers aren't limited so you just got to place your order.

MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Timed-Edition Sale!

We're incredibly excited to team up with WB to release three MAD MAX: FURY ROAD posters by Ken Taylor & Mike Mitchell as a timed-edition sale! That means for 72 hours, from midnight CST on Tuesday, August 11th until 11:59pm CST on Thursday, August 13th, the posters will be available to purchase on the site. There's no limit to the number of each poster you can purchase. If you're unfamiliar with timed-edition releases, you can find out more on our blog.

As an added bonus, four lucky customers who purchase Ken Taylor's poster will also receive a randomly inserted piece of original artwork from Ken featuring one of the characters from the film!

$55 each

36x24
View media item 1666829
12x16
View media item 1666830View media item 1666831

These two can be both as a set for $100.
View media item 1666833

Last edited:
Tempted to cop that mondo poster. They don't do timed releases often so I might have to jump on this one.

Last edited:
I'll give this movie another try lol. I had to shut it off in 20 minutes cause of how over the top it was. Dude if playing a fire guitar with a hundred speakers when gas and electricity is scarce? Where they do that at?

You're buggin mane.

This movie is bad ***. That hype man was hilarious. Like, do we really need a hype man to get us ready for war? Yes.

I'll give this movie another try lol. I had to shut it off in 20 minutes cause of how over the top it was. Dude if playing a fire guitar with a hundred speakers when gas and electricity is scarce? Where they do that at?

you're the soft romantic type that's why b

Watched it last night. Fell asleep four different times :lol:

It wasn't a bad movie, but not really my cup of tea. WAAAAAY too over the top.

Why did I watch it? I have a bunch of **** in my netflix queue, and basically add any new release that I didn't see in theaters (which is everything hahahaha).

The only highlight for me was the dude shredding the guitar on the front of that bus. Cracked up every time that I saw him.

National Board of Review names "Mad Max: Fury Road" best film of 2015

The National Board of Review has named the rollicking apocalyptic adventure "Mad Max: Fury Road" the best film of 2015.

George Miller's latest installment in the 1970s-born franchise was a radical and unconventional curveball from the National Board of Review, one of the oldest awards bodies in movies. But the group, founded in 1909, has recently tried to shed its stodgy image, previously naming J.C. Chandor's "A Most Violent Year" and Spike Jonze's "Her" its top movies.

In the awards announced Tuesday, the science-fiction hit "The Martian" came away with the most wins, taking best actor for Matt Damon, Best Director for Ridley Scott and Best Adapted Screenplay for Drew Goddard.

Brie Larson won Best Actress for her performance as a captive mother in "Room." Based on the 2010 best-selling novel by Emma Donoghue, "Room" tells the story of a young boy named Jack, who is being held captive in a small room along with his mother.

Movie is LIT

Saw it like 5 times

My fave Mad Max is prolly Thunderdome tho

Mad Max: Fury Road Black-And-White Cut Is Going To Be Released

After receiving the highest-praise from film critics and moviegoers alike, pocketing $378.4 million at the worldwide box office, being the second most-nominated film of the 88th Academy Awards and coming away with six Oscars, it is hard to believe that there is a better cut of Mad Max: Fury Road, but director George Miller has said since 2015 that the black-and-white version is "more authentic and elemental."

So, where the heck is this black-and-white cut? Before Mad Max: Fury Road was first released on Blu-ray and DVD in October 2015, many people expected Warner Bros. to include the black-and-white version, but it wasn't there. Miller would later announce in January 2016 that the black-and-white cut would appear in another DVD release, but no specifics were provided at the time.

Fast-forward to now, and it looks like the black-and-white cut of Mad Max: Fury Road is finally ready to be unveiled to the public. Refocused Media (via cinemablend) has discovered that "Mad Max: High Octane Collection," a new 6-disc box set, has been added to Amazon Germany and will indeed feature the black-and-white cut, which is dubbed the "Black and Chrome Edition." It'll be released on September 29th.

Back
Top Bottom