Mad Men Season 7 Discussion Thread - Final Episodes - SERIES FINALE

God Joan is such a tease. Nvm dude was a sucker
The same situation that was mentioned here on NT about dating a single mom

He wanted the yambs without the attachment. He didn't have to be such a simp though.

Damn Glen slimmed down for real. I almost didn't recognize him :lol: When I saw the resemblance thought it was an older brother.

I was hyped though. Thought Betty was about to join that milfs thirsty for the youngin's club.

Sally still has some growing up to do.

:rofl: @ that lame dude word for word taking Don's suggestion but not realizing he can't pull something like that off. The idiot should've just brought in the bar of soap. Sounded like the better idea anyway :lol:

Nice scene with Joan being mad at the late baby sitter and her son then saying bye. She know when she said you're ruining my life who she was really aiming that at. That dude she met just plain lonely but he doing him. I still would've smashed a few more times.

Wasn't there a shooting at the university he was supposed to go to in 1970
No, Glen said he had just finished his first semester at Purchase. There was a shooting at Kent State in Ohio, where armed National Guard troops opened fire on an unarmed group of protesters, killing 4 students.

I am still having difficulty trying to guess how this show will end. Ending will be completely left field. 4 more eps and I have no idea where they are going.

Dope episode btw.

lol at everyone wanting to smash Sally's parents :lol:

The dude with Joan, has been on before right??.... i sort of remember him because I always said to myself. he looks like billy bob thorton.

I hate sally....almost as much if not more than I hate pete (which he redeemed himself to me a bit last season)
But I've been wanting to take a belt to her since season 3.

she went from this cute innocent little girl who loved daddy. to this rebel 70s teen whose out of control...
I'm glad Don put her in her place.

Loved how don put her in her place.

Don was shook when she said that about glenn and her...

and forgive me but that "17" year old friend could've gotten it. she was throwing it at Don.

The dude with Joan, has been on before right??.... i sort of remember him because I always said to myself. he looks like billy bob thorton.

I hate sally....almost as much if not more than I hate pete (which he redeemed himself to me a bit last season)
But I've been wanting to take a belt to her since season 3.

she went from this cute innocent little girl who loved daddy. to this rebel 70s teen whose out of control...
I'm glad Don put her in her place.

Loved how don put her in her place.

Don was shook when she said that about glenn and her...

and forgive me but that "17" year old friend could've gotten it. she was throwing it at Don.

Don would.

Don and Betty are a disgrace. Sally was right about what she said because she knows Don almost better than anyone else.

I am enjoying this season thus far, really solid episodes without much filler. Just some thoughts thus far.....

Really though dude has no clothes on and Joan has all of hers on? The thirst, I has it....

Also really enjoyed how they had the Glenn story come to a close. 

Really enjoyed the moment when Megan looked back at the apartment one last time, then later we see don shut out of his, with no time to take it all in. I hope that's not a preview of what's to come in the finale. I want what Megan had, that last moment to reflect before moving on.

Last edited:
Its like i spent the last 4 years on 2 characters in television that ive had the thirst to see naked.....1 is Joan. The 2nd is Jessica from true blood.

This was like defeated but not defeated. Their faces when dude basically said McCann is giving you the keys tot he kingdom, you won so you can stop this dime store pitch while they were thinking they were just getting absorbed and stripped for parts :lol: It was nice to see Don speechless cuz they simply couldn't argue getting the biggest accounts. Surrender is the right word after trying to pull what they thought they'd have to do all over again. It really is just another sign of progression and pointing toward the show ending.

Almost felt bad for them when Ken got the satisfaction of dumping them :lol:

Peggy's little meltdown about parents and children was a long time coming and good to see. I didn't like how little it got mentioned almost as if it didn't happen and hell some of the fans even forgot but I guess she was just internalizing all that guilt this whole time.

:lol: @ Trudy. :rofl: @ that administrator being mad witht he whole Campbell family.

Think this ep pretty much shows to anybody that thought Dawn would have some follow up story she won't. Almost got fired on a technicality.

:smh: @ Don trying to go back to that chick's house cuz he was feeling down. Son really don't know how to cut his losses. Happy she wasn't there.

Roger and Don trying to rally the troops again after announcing they were all going to McCann was great to see. They've made these speeches about changing and how they would get through tough times a million times, but it didn't work here. They're not as powerful as they once thought they were and Don's normal charming talk served him no good. So excited to see how they wrap up.

we going to gloss over my dude Roger being heartless. dude got off the phone laughing, and was just like... YOU'RE ALL FIRED.. even his white woman.

PURE comedy.

I loved this episode. it got deep in to peggy which I like, I'm wondering what shes going to do.

I love how homeboy was down for Joan..

is that billy bob thorton.

Thought it was a great episode. On first watch I felt like the main theme was adults acting like children and adults stuck in the position of children. Big Daddy McCann put his foot down and told them "You're not doing this. Not while you live under my roof" :lol:

Last edited:
Was a really good episode, Pete punching dude was funny, still loved when Layne thumped him tho. Can't wait to see what surprises they close out with. This is the first show I've latched on to in a long time, hate to see it ending

Loved this episode, I hope Pete gets back with Trudy, they know they still in love

The gay dudes trying to get @ Don haha

Joan is finally getting her man, Peggy needs a promotion 

The closer we get to the ending, I want to see one last great pitch from Don, like him talking to Coke, but really talking to us. Full circle

Back
Top Bottom