Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
showstoppa u the broncos right? im playing u next in the preseason im bout to whoop that ***

showstoppa u the broncos right? im playing u next in the preseason im bout to whoop that ***

That's my boy. He's actually overseas, 9 hours away from eastern time zone. Its 12:23am here so it's 8:23am there. When are you free to play?

yo bottom, tell Clown035 or w/e his psn is that the eagles are odog's team.. and that if he wants to join still there are other teams available.

yo bottom, tell Clown035 or w/e his psn is that the eagles are odog's team.. and that if he wants to join still there are other teams available.

Forget him. He's my coworker and wanted to be down but wasn't trying to do what was necessary to play. He told me someone in the league hit him up to play a game but he was in the middle of playing his homeboy (who was sitting right next to him) so he didn't wanna quit. Like dude, tell him you're in a league and you'll run it back later, lol..

You gonna put up the updated player - team list?

Last edited:
whoever is the cowboys, hit me up on twitter or message me when you want to play. Unless u want to sim

That's my boy. He's actually overseas, 9 hours away from eastern time zone. Its 12:23am here so it's 8:23am there. When are you free to play?
im on the west coast im bout to go to work but ill be up after i get off work in the morning.. just tell me what time ill be free tomorrow

EDIT: i play him in week 3 of the preseason and we still stuck on 2 so i guess after everyone gets there games in we can play. im ready for week 3 though so................

nawghtyhare im ready for week 3. iIl be online 11am-2pm ur time. Im  bout 11hrs ahead of west coast time and 8hrs ahead of eastern time. be online around that time(11am-2pm ur time) so thats 10pm-1am my time(GST)

im on the west coast im bout to go to work but ill be up after i get off work in the morning.. just tell me what time ill be free tomorrow
EDIT: i play him in week 3 of the preseason and we still stuck on 2 so i guess after everyone gets there games in we can play. im ready for week 3 though so................

whoever plays hymenman in the league just chalk up the L right now and save the time

I've been wanting to join a PS3 Madden League but it seems like they never last, people always flake or just quit. Will try this one, hope its not like that though.

I get off work in an hour, ill pick one of the available teams once i'm home.

psn game-tag: droop-e

i'm a 49ers fan and thats the team I always run with but since they're taken, can I get an update of the teams that are still available?

Last edited:
updated, the people crossed out have no taken their teams, i'l update it better after work.

Last edited:
I'd like to take the 49ers if that dude falls through...if not, if the Packers are still available ill take them.

I'm getting off work in like 10min, so I should join the league and have a team within the next hour.

psn game-tag: droop-e

Back
Top Bottom