Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
whoever plays hymenman in the league just chalk up the L right now and save the time

was a good game man, you never ran though.. so I guessed pass every time and it worked out lol

man i threw 5 picks :lol:

yea i dont really like running, even with vick i only ran a couple times.
will play u again when i sharpen my skills

whoever plays hymenman in the league just chalk up the L right now and save the time

I played him last week and it wasn't bad. Who were you playing with?

was using the eagles.

Im signing up for the league right now, picking the Packers and noticed, why is Mike Shanahan the Head Coach? :lol:

I'd like to take the 49ers if that dude falls through...if not, if the Packers are still available ill take them.

I'm getting off work in like 10min, so I should join the league and have a team within the next hour.

psn game-tag: droop-e
Sorry bruh bruh but im taking the niners to the superbowl.............. :smokin

Advance tonight at 11PM est. Get 'em in.

I'm coming for your number one spot.

sg1ifs.jpg.gif

We have advanced to Week 3 of Preseason.

Next advance will be Tuesday at 11PM Est.

Get those games in!

Lions owner (Flash97) We play this week, let me know a good time for you to play and we can work something out.

Send me an invite psn: nawghtyhare im handing out beatings 1 at a time get em while u can

Apparently my beating got lost in the mail. :smokin
yeah yeah i got u next game. :smh:

Send me an invite psn: nawghtyhare im handing out beatings 1 at a time get em while u can

Apparently my beating got lost in the mail. :smokin

i delivered mines personally

good game nawghty look forward to playing again
yeah it was i thought i was gonna get that last td

Hymen man, I can play whenever this weekend. Just tell me when you free and we work it out.

I had sent my last opponent a message and he never replied.

I  am looking for Bluedeniro owner of the Patriots. I am free almost the whole afternoon (I am eastern time) and tomorrow should be fine as weel in the afternoon. Let me know what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom