Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hymen man, I can play whenever this weekend. Just tell me when you free and we work it out.
I had sent my last opponent a message and he never replied.

Damn busy weekend too with football starting. Can you play now?

I got work 6pm-12pm est tonight / then 7AM-1PM on Sunday. Then I'll be entrenched in Football. We can play after the Sunday night game if right now doesn't work.

Last edited:
Send me an invite psn: nawghtyhare im handing out beatings 1 at a time get em while u can

Apparently my beating got lost in the mail. :smokin

i delivered mines personally

good game nawghty look forward to playing again
yeah it was i thought i was gonna get that last td[/quote]

i noticed u had a lot of dropped passes tho

Damn busy weekend too with football starting. Can you play now?
I got work 6pm-12pm est tonight / then 7AM-1PM on Sunday. Then I'll be entrenched in Football. We can play after the Sunday night game if right now doesn't work.

Cool so we can play after the sunday night game.

I just joined as the Colts.

If you need to contact me you can message on here or hit me on twitter. @melo610

I joined as the Packers, anyone can msg me on twitter @jtheodosi if you wanna get a game going.

Maybe we should just simulate the preseason and get this thing started? It's hard enough to get people to keep up with these leagues as is & 16 games will take a lil while too.

I was thinking that.

If 5 or more people say we sim preseason, I'll do that with injuries off.

Im the steelers and tryna move james harrison for a top flight corner if anyones interested....

Sim pre-season and make it 6 or 7 minute quarters. I took me and DaBottom about an hour and a half to get through a game the other night.

Back
Top Bottom