Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boy stoppp. U kno ur butthole was tight n the 4th quarter. Had i not gift wrapped u that 14 pt spot to start the game u were done .

Also leonard pope droppin tds n important 3rd downs like it was his job. Meanwhile my dbs also dropped multiple picks n u actually throw it through my linebackers torso to holmes on r4th down

Smh u did what u had to to win tho... props. See u n the payoffs b

Last edited:
Let me cook fam, 1st, 2nd and 3rd aint good for my dude barron? i'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon about the McCluster trade.
It's just that I am not trading Barron, he's my star rookie and played really well in the first 2 games so simply not trading him. Cool, I wait for your answer for Mc Cluster.

Legarette Blount is getting bored on the trade block guys...

Me and the dude that has the Browns were playing and we were booted in the middle of the second quarter. Now it won't let me get into another game with him, and there's a check mark next to that game and by ready to advance.

Any idea what's going on Hymen?

A scouting report on teams would be a cool feature to add next year. Give you an idea of your opponents tendencies before playing them. With that said, who played the Chargers last? What should I be looking for? :lol:

Who is Bluedeniro? My boy keeps hitting you up to play but you're ignoring his messages. He says if you scared go to church.

Asking for advance scouting is kind weak, most people will show their tendencies by the end of the 1st quarter....just be patient.

A scouting report on teams would be a cool feature to add next year. Give you an idea of your opponents tendencies before playing them. With that said, who played the Chargers last? What should I be looking for? :lol:

I have a tendency of making stupid *** decisions during the plays. I'm michael vicking out there with all these INTs :smh:

or i guess im doing the chargers of last year with that one :lol:

Asking for advance scouting is kind weak, most people will show their tendencies by the end of the 1st quarter....just be patient.

I mean we already have it now but its not as detailed.

I have a tendency of making stupid *** decisions during the plays. I'm michael vicking out there with all these INTs :smh:
or i guess im doing the chargers of last year with that one :lol:

Eitherway I'm not going to be 0-3 :lol:. I'm heading home now. I'll add you.

Clove I got u next what's ur time zone.
Pacific.

Lets get it in soon...trying to get 2 games in before I have to fly out of town.

I leave for London on Friday for a week. Then fly back into NYC to catch Jay-Z opening up the Barclays.

Ill be out of touch with  my PS3 from the 21st through the 2nd of October. 

DONT DROP ME FROM THE LEAGUE!!! lol

Gonna drop bluedeniro from the league..

if you're going to be away, please put yourself on auto-pilot before you leave, thanks!

Me and the dude that has the Browns were playing and we were booted in the middle of the second quarter. Now it won't let me get into another game with him, and there's a check mark next to that game and by ready to advance.

Not sure why it won't let you man. That's strange.

I'm gonna adv tomorrow guys. With the amount of games no played when I last checked, I sort of lost count on when I was supposed to - to give more time to get 'em in. :lol:

Not sure why it won't let you man. That's strange.

I'm gonna adv tomorrow guys. With the amount of games no played when I last checked, I sort of lost count on when I was supposed to - to give more time to get 'em in. :lol:
Im ready for the advance

Pacific.

Lets get it in soon...trying to get 2 games in before I have to fly out of town.

I leave for London on Friday for a week. Then fly back into NYC to catch Jay-Z opening up the Barclays.

Ill be out of touch with  my PS3 from the 21st through the 2nd of October. 

DONT DROP ME FROM THE LEAGUE!!! lol
im out the country 11hrs ahead of your time(GMT+4). lets play around 11pm 1am 9-19-12 your time that will be about 10am 12pm 9-20-12 my time.

Superbowl??? you forgot who's in this league?

I told you I got tricks up my sleeve pleighoi. You lucky we don't meet again.

Apparently so because im still in the league :tongue:

Whats your PSN so I can give you a preview of dat work? Nomo.

luxd5ujl.gif

Is anyone in the league ranked ? Yes i know it doesnt really matter, im just curious.

Back
Top Bottom