Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:x :x :x

So Jamal Charles ran for 444 yards, no disrespect but theres just no excuse for that type of domination on the ground....just inexcusable, hes gettin mvp this year no question.

Still think youre qualified for that playoff bracket Gregbuzz :lol: ? Stay in the kiddie pool bro, its real out here and before you attack me remember i was beating you worse than that. :tongue:

Lastly, Hasscore theres no need to beat up on my sparring partner dabottom like that.....i know someone had to pay for those 2 losses i gave you but cut the kid some slack :tongue: :smokin

I start running the ball then I realize I cant run the ball so I start passing which leads to higher changes of interceptions then I throw picks and give opponents good field position then they score. :frown:

I can't wait for the season to be over. I'm 34-22 in online play but I can't win a single game in the league. It doesn't make any sense.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/357/026/2ff.gif[/IMG

:lol

Lastly, Hasscore theres no need to beat up on my sparring partner dabottom like that.....i know someone had to pay for those 2 losses i gave you but cut the kid some slack :tongue: :smokin

That game felt weird, lol... I need to stop abandoning my run game.

:x :x :x

So Jamal Charles ran for 444 yards, no disrespect but theres just no excuse for that type of domination on the ground....just inexcusable, hes gettin mvp this year no question.

Still think youre qualified for that playoff bracket Gregbuzz :lol: ? Stay in the kiddie pool bro, its real out here and before you attack me remember i was beating you worse than that. :tongue:

There was a time I was rushing for around 200 yards on 6-7 carries. I'm taking defensive MVP too.

yvespo3 i see you got fat on some of the weaker prey in the league but pump those brakes , you are talking to the #1 team in the league at the moment remember that.

Were on a collision course but dont meet till week 13 so if the league is around i'll see you then, but i guarantee win or lose it wont be a tragedy like most of your games.

* opens up practice mode to lab against Charles's outside runs and tosses etc *

MJsaver you the panthers? No lab gonna help you fam, after I twerk Hymen you next.

what the hell vespo i aint lab #$@1 yet, lets run 1 right quick...see whats what, i play a LOT so i know what Charles is about....im more curious to see if you can shut me down.

lets go !!!

what the hell vespo i aint lab #$@1 yet, lets run 1 right quick...see whats what, i play a LOT so i know what Charles is about....im more curious to see if you can shut me down.

lets go !!!

Patience my brother, week 13 will soon come. Cant show my hand before that. I'm gonna check your team next time i get on, see what you working with over there with the panthers

Last edited:
Game vs broncos was tight. Dude's safety was running across the field to pick me off :smh:

I was also tight on that 3 and forever he took for a TD.

However, my running game was on point in the 4th and i milked the clock for the fieldgoal. Good game man, cant wait to face you again.

Game vs broncos was tight. Dude's safety was running across the field to pick me off :smh:
I was also tight on that 3 and forever he took for a TD.
However, my running game was on point in the 4th and i milked the clock for the fieldgoal. Good game man, cant wait to face you again.

Yeah you did your thing in the 4th good game I should've put the game away long time ago but didn't my bad. I take pride in my passing defense, we will see each other again. That goes for you too Raiders, can't loose twice in my division.

New Madden update just dropped. Since this league is slowly dying can we start another one with the 5 or 6 people who actually play?

the update still good for our league.. we don't HAVE to start over to have those new things in effect.

but if you guys DO want to start over, I can do that.

I say we continue this season with only the people we know who play. No need to start over

Back
Top Bottom