SEA - .542
MIN - .479
TB - .541

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

At least you're not CHI or CIN :lol: :smh: :x

:x  

Realistically if I won out, what else needs to happen for me to make the playoffs?

Well we're honestly in the same predicament, so if you win out:

I gotta lose at least once since I have tiebreaker over you

Rams, Eagles, && or Bucs must lose at least twice...Cards too.

I'll check your pending tiebreaker statuses with those teams momentarily && edit where needed, but this is essentially your way in.

At least you're not CHI or CIN
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Realistically if I won out, what else needs to happen for me to make the playoffs?

Rams, Eagles, && or Bucs must lose at least twice...Cards too.

I'll check your pending tiebreaker statuses with those teams momentarily && edit where needed, but this is essentially your way in.
sheesh

Let me get to scouting for the draft

At least you're not CHI or CIN :lol: :smh: :x

:x  

Rams, Eagles,

sheesh

Let me get to scouting for the draft

:lol: :lol:

Yea that division && conference record hurt you pretty bad also, upon further review.

Only 2 games have been played. I want to advance tonight. Going out of town on Sunday. I'd like to get 3 advances in by Saturday so we don't have a repeat of what happened this past week.

I'll be gone from Sunday to Wednesday/Thursday. I'll probably lose the last game and be gone for the wildcard game. Since majority agreed, don't forget the bread.

Last edited:
Biggest Lions fan right now!!!

Saints, I'll be good from 8 EST onward tonight.

Only 2 games have been played. I want to advance tonight. Going out of town on Sunday. I'd like to get 3 advances in by Saturday so we don't have a repeat of what happened this past week.

I'll be gone from Sunday to Wednesday/Thursday. I'll probably lose the last game and be gone for the wildcard game. Since majority agreed, don't forget the bread.
what time are we advancing tonight?  I was planning on getting my game in after work around 7 ish

Back
Top Bottom