Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Ay toretto add that ive clinched the playoff birth :smokin

:lol: You've not quite punched your ticket, but you're very close.

All you need to do is beat Ravens next advance to clinch your playoff spot!!!

Or a Tennessee loss this week would cement your spot...they play the Jags in Jacksonville.

However...if you lose next week, && Titans win their last two games, Titans go to the playoffs because they beat yall back in Week 5!

I'll be keeping an eye on this...:pimp:

Last edited:
But theres 2 wildcard spots ?
nerd.gif
Think titans and broncos have a chance don't they?

Yeah haven't I clinched the NFC East too :nerd: 5-0 in division and even if I lose out and Philly wins out we'll both finish 10-6, I'll still have had swept the head to head match up, finished with the better divisional record and conference record.

Last edited:
Me and broncos never played and Im undefeated in div, i could lose 1 game, but broncos already got 2 div losses.
it is best win-loss percentage in the conference since you are from two different divisions.. not sure what your win percentages are..

Playoffs teams, don't forget about the Super Bowl pot. I'll start collecting after week 17 if you're down.

Yeah haven't I clinched the NFC East too :nerd: 5-0 in division and even if I lose out and Philly wins out we'll both finish 10-6, I'll still have had swept the head to head match up, finished with the better divisional record and conference record.

Yea, Madden's late on those types of things typically but I have it noted. You'll be no worse than the #4 seed.

Browns, you should also be safe for playoffs as one of the WC. I'll include this on the next Gauntlet.

@TimidTebow

Free to play against Broncos today?

Let me know when you get a chance, && I'll relay the message to Broncos since he caught the ban last week.

Good game vagixxer vagixxer

Yea I blitz so much :lol:

Gotta get that high pick :smh:

Ray Rice will definitely be in my plans in the future. Slinging with Flacco wont get it done.

Last edited:

Smh. Come on man.

Foster had 28 carries more than half of those once I was up.

We really gonna go the " I don't know why you were running the score up" route.

If I wanted to score more I would've thrown more.

I tried goalie the ball down as much as possiblemy possession time was 23 minutes compared to your 9:06.

But I was running the score up? SMH

Back
Top Bottom