Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Well I will say this my controllers was going crazy even on homescreen. Outside that messed up fair catch I didn't notice anything too too crazy but you know better safe than sorry because it will get worse
it messed me up when going no huddle or trying to audible... but whatever no biggie.. got a new controller so its on now. 

**** madden on everything man. My pinck to drop ration was 1 to 10 and i lose because of it jesus man.

so it was my controller, just got a new one today.. no issues.. 

anyone know if I call Sony will they send me a new one?  my PS4 should still be under warrenty

Titans where you at

He told me not to put him on auto. He's out of town but will be available tomorrow. @SlimK4

lil wave lil wave Texans ( vagixxer vagixxer ) been looking for you since yesterday. I'll put you on auto tomorrow morning. If you don't respond before the games tomorrow he'll be playing cpu. ---- Also let your boy know Steelers been looking for him him to play. He'll be put on auto tomorrow morning and Steelers will play sometime in the afternoon.

speedy0990 speedy0990 Seahawks can't play until Monday so you'll be playing cpu tomorrow. I'll be able to put him on auto in the morning unless one of the other commissioners can do it tonight. Don't forget to post the stream link.

Aside from those games we have

just reason just reason vs jewelknows jewelknows

@yvespo3 vs Retto Retto

Me vs @MrSneakerman

Next advance will be tomorrow at 8pm.

He told me not to put him on auto. He's out of town but will be available tomorrow. @SlimK4

lil wave lil wave Texans ( vagixxer vagixxer ) been looking for you since yesterday. I'll put you on auto tomorrow morning. If you don't respond before the games tomorrow he'll be playing cpu. ---- Also let your boy know Steelers been looking for him him to play. He'll be put on auto tomorrow morning and Steelers will play sometime in the afternoon.

speedy0990 speedy0990 Seahawks can't play until Monday so you'll be playing cpu tomorrow. I'll be able to put him on auto in the morning unless one of the other commissioners can do it tonight. Don't forget to post the stream link.

Aside from those games we have

just reason just reason vs jewelknows jewelknows

@yvespo3 vs Retto Retto

Me vs @MrSneakerman

Next advance will be tomorrow at 8pm.

I'm available all days tommorow and he is too, I was out of town tonight and he had to work

Back
Top Bottom