Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Good game hulk7280 hulk7280 !

The lag was hurting me BAD, but there's never an excuse to lose a 20 point lead. Yall were hitting out there too :lol: I knew it was gonna be a fumble once they didn't let me hand the ball off on that option, but it was my fault for picking it to begin with. No excuses...

Just glad I could muster enough composure to get that GW drive...I was gonna be SICK had I lost. :smh:

Best of luck to your boys the rest of the season! :pimp:

Last edited:
Good game @Hulk7280!

The lag was hurting me BAD, but there's never an excuse to lose a 20 point lead. Yall were hitting out there too
laugh.gif
I knew it was gonna be a fumble once they didn't let me hand the ball off on that option, but it was my fault for picking it to begin with. No excuses...

Just glad I could muster enough composure to get that GW drive...I was gonna be SICK had I lost.
mean.gif

Best of luck to your boys the rest of the season!
pimp.gif
gg man.. my defense played terrible.. could not stop your run at all.. and I got away from the run too much in the 2nd quarter which lead to the big lead.. made WAY too many mistakes to come out with a W in that game.. 

I knew when i ran that fumble back I left too much time on the clock.. had that split second though of running out of bounds at the 5 ..lol

Last edited:
Good game [@=/u/115385/Hulk7280]@Hulk7280[/@]!

The lag was hurting me BAD, but there's never an excuse to lose a 20 point lead. Yall were hitting out there too :lol: I knew it was gonna be a fumble once they didn't let me hand the ball off on that option, but it was my fault for picking it to begin with. No excuses...

Just glad I could muster enough composure to get that GW drive...I was gonna be SICK had I lost. :smh:

Best of luck to your boys the rest of the season! :pimp:
gg man.. my defense played terrible.. could not stop your run at all.. and I got away from the run too much in the 2nd quarter which lead to the big lead.. made WAY too many mistakes to come out with a W in that game.. 

I knew when i ran that fumble back I left too much time on the clock.. had that split second though of running out of bounds at the 5 ..lol

:lol: Yea man! I had to collect myself quick && seeing that I had like 1:45 or so left def. helped...I was one fumble away from needing a new remote myself. :rofl:

Trent was running nicely tho! I started playing my pass defense too early, should've stuck to my initial plans cause I came in expecting you to pound the rock. I can't fumble three times && expect to win moving forward either, so here's to hoping we left all our mistakes for the forseeable future at Lucas Oil tonight!

Gonna throw up the highlight vid soon, before the night's out. Just about done editing...hope you like the final product!!! :pimp: :pimp:

CAN EVERYONE POST THEIR TIME ZONE.

There's been some scheduling issues where owners are being put on auto because most of us are assuming they're east coast. I'll update the OP.

Back
Top Bottom