Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

@JAYFIEND can you respond by by 2pm to let Broncos know if you can play. We only have about 2 games left and we'll advance early if they get done.

Uno, you never got the boot. You never joined.

Dos, we just spoke 2 days ago, I showed you the screenshot with the pending invite and gave you the league name and password and you still haven't joined. :lol:

Bout to send EA all kind of hate mail over this Desync issue. Me and just reason just reason having a good game, about to finish up the second quarter after an hour of not being able to even get one full drive in and then all of a sudden another Desync :smh: :smh: I do definitely think the problem is related to Audibles tho.

Bout to send EA all kind of hate mail over this Desync issue. Me and just reason just reason having a good game, about to finish up the second quarter after an hour of not being able to even get one full drive in and then all of a sudden another Desync :smh: :smh: I do definitely think the problem is related to Audibles tho.

yeah this is wack... i don't even want to play anymore right now..

I found this video related to the desync issue. I hope this helps cause it has to be very annoying having to start over.

townbidness townbidness good game man! I couldn't stop that passing game man. I dropped tons of picks too. non league rematch soon bruh

Good game bro! i cant even believe i won that game. I know haha i had to switch the plays to quick passes to avoid them picks lol. You were killing me with gore tho. If you woulda took that gore run all the way :smh: .

Last edited:
Good game bro! i cant even believe i won that game. You were killing me with gore. If you woulda took that gore run all the way :smh: .

Yea that drive before the second half killed me. I wasn't sure what the league rules on 4th down before the half were so I kicked the FG not saying I would of scored haha but Gore was feelin it :smh:

Yea that drive before the second half killed me. I wasn't sure what the league rules on 4th down before the half were so I kicked the FG not saying I would of scored haha but Gore was feelin it :smh:

Bro i had to switch up all my plays to keep you guessing after you started destroying me with that man lol. Same at the O-line lol, all quick passes.

Bro i had to switch up all my plays to keep you guessing after you started destroying me with that man lol. Same at the O-line lol, all quick passes.

haha I noticed. that was a good move. Bowman got hurt so I was getting torched in the middle. Carlson had a game. That pass D and that Pass O is the truth. Ill see you at the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom