Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

twitch.tv/dabottom305/

No R&B tonight
laugh.gif
good game bro, i shoulda ran the ball more. 

I don't mean literally, I mean you not taking no prisoners with that playbook. Playbook is OD, got all the poppin plays

Last edited:
@Artest93   Going for it on fourth down in the 4th Quarter and up 2 scores? Thought we couldn't do that. GG I guess. Sucks you let the play clock go down to 2 seconds every single play doesn't really make the game fun and wastes half the game.  

^ Was the Chew Clock tempo feature at least used? Hate sitting at the line for 20-30 seconds at a time.

down 2 posesions so you were pretty much still in the game. i was on your side of the field when i went for it on 4th down. and i did it in hopes of getting a first and using the clock but you let me score that td

and i wasnt even running the clock down to 2 seconds the whole game like you make it sound >D :lol: it was after the 3rd td when game was pretty much over

Last edited:
^ Was the Chew Clock tempo feature at least used? Hate sitting at the line for 20-30 seconds at a time.
Yea it was. I'm not salty about the loss at all. He beat me no excuses. Just a boring way to play IMO. 

Especially running the play clock down in the first half. 

Last edited:
How do I go about making a custom PB?

Main Menu --> Customize --> Customize Playbooks

This. Just gotta make sure you either save it as your default playbook in settings or select it at the play screen.

I don't mean literally, I mean you not taking no prisoners with that playbook. Playbook is OD, got all the poppin plays

I know lol

It's so convenient. Earlier I was playing some guy who put some serious points on me. After I sent him a msg saying he needs to give me that playbook, he said he'd upload it for me. :nerd: But I'm always updating mine when I play in leagues.

good looks :smokin

Also, played the raiders who are computer controlled, JG 2 yard shy of 400 :smh: Straight stat padded lol 30 rec 398 yards 4 tds

good looks :smokin

Also, played the raiders who are computer controlled, JG 2 yard shy of 400 :smh: Straight stat padded lol 30 rec 398 yards 4 tds

No problemo.

&& You're Cleveland right?? :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

I know lol

It's so convenient. Earlier I was playing some guy who put some serious points on me. After I sent him a msg saying he needs to give me that playbook, he said he'd upload it for me. :nerd: But I'm always updating mine when I play in leagues.

Aww **** now! :lol: :nerd:

I need to update mine again too, don't know what to take out tho...feels like I'm a kid giving away my favorite toys whenever I remove a play/set from my book, even tho I replace it with something that I use/like more.

:smokin

Week 16 is gonna be crucial, I can feel it :lol:

Might be my last home game of the season if we don't start winning some games quick && in a hurry tho :frown:...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom