Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

SMH pretty sure I play the Pats next :smh:

Back to back CPU games.. gonna get rekt again :smh:  dunno how someone in here beat Seattle by 20+.. I can score, I can't stop them.. 3rd downs I can't sack them cause they avoid everything.

I was able to force turnovers to keep myself from getting washed by the CPU :smh:. Still lost though.

Last edited:
@tyonenine

we up next, when can you play?

I'm good today till bout 4 est, gotta pick my girl up from work then my God son has a baseball game at 6 so I could prolly play again around 9 est no later than midnight start time

SMH pretty sure I play the Pats next 
mean.gif

Back to back CPU games.. gonna get rekt again 
mean.gif
 dunno how someone in here beat Seattle by 20+.. I can score, I can't stop them.. 3rd downs I can't sack them cause they avoid everything.
I got lucky with a couple picks and I ran with Lacy all day to keep it away from Wilson. 

Trades: Every team will have up to 4 players that cant be traded in the 1st season due to the fact that i can see this league having a lot of turn over starting out and id want the person that takes over your team to still have his core players.

Players who are in the first year of new contract are not eligible for trade negotiations. This is to prevent teams from signing a player to a one year deal just to trade them away. Franchise tagged players are eligible for trade negotiations. In the first season of the league, starters cannot be traded, just to maintain that sense of authenticity relative to the real-life counterparts. Trading away draft picks will not be permitted in the first season. Trades must be posted in this thread for league review.

Who got the Lions?

I should be free from about 9:30 tonight all the way up until the next advance period.

Whoever got Giants, wont be able to play today. Im free tomorrow after 2PM lmk what time works for you.

Looks like all games were played except mine because dude kept flaking but I'm the one quick to kick people out. :lol:

Like I said, I know people got lives but you can let me know you'll be unavailable for whatever amount of advances or not join.

I'll be playing my game in a few then advancing.
When are you available to play?

Are the Pats still a user or did he get the boot.. If he's cpu I'll play my game before I pop in destiny I guess. Otherwise if you are active let me know a time

Back
Top Bottom