Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

He's in Abu Dhabi near Dubai. When it's midnight on the east coast I believe it's 8am for him. I'll let him know to post his available time later.

You did good establishing the run in the first half and I adjusted. I think adding a different formation for you run game will help, then you can catch dudes off gaurd with a play action lol.. You run defense is nice too. I think Moreno just got a confidence boost in the game because of the previous week. I didn't think I'd crack 100 yards. lol

You did good establishing the run in the first half and I adjusted. I think adding a different formation for you run game will help, then you can catch dudes off gaurd with a play action lol.. You run defense is nice too. I think Moreno just got a confidence boost in the game because of the previous week. I didn't think I'd crack 100 yards. lol
Yea I got carried away in the second half. I have to be consistent with establishing the run throughout the entire game. I will def try diff formations to run the ball out of and I need to improve my qb play, I'll prob start ej Manuel next week. You're nice w Moreno and Tannehill, dude was damn near perfect.

Owner of the Jets are you interested in trading Mike Vick? Let me know.

Got smacked up by the saints :smh: lol gg tho dude.

And to yall playing him in the next week or 2, youre welcome, jimmy grahm sprained acl lol

Dallas cowboys

I'm available till 3 pm then I'm not available till 7 am on Friday let me know what's up

Back
Top Bottom