Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

@jQQQQQ 7pm today.

I have to stop BS'ing in all honesty. Destiny got me too hooked and my focus really hasn't been on Madden. I'm going to try and make that playoff push or spoil someone's chances. Can't go out under .500 lol.

@jQQQQQ 7pm today.

I have to stop BS'ing in all honesty. Destiny got me too hooked and my focus really hasn't been on Madden. I'm going to try and make that playoff push or spoil someone's chances. Can't go out under .500 lol.

Haha sounds good man. Yeah if I end up getting 2k it'll definitely cut into my Madden time.

Haha sounds good man. Yeah if I end up getting 2k it'll definitely cut into my Madden time.

Yeah. That's going to cut into Madden time too. I'm def down for an online franchise like Madden in 2k, someone should set that up. I had to hold off on fifa because I would not have even looked at Madden. But I'll catch you tonight at 7pm.

Damn it's my bye week I need to redeem myself for that horrible performance against the Saints. Gotta get back to winning so everyone has to go through Lambeau in the playoffs. 
happy.gif

@jQQQQQ 7pm today.

desitny is like crack..lol 

plan on logging a ton of hours this friday on destiny

desitny is like crack..lol 

plan on logging a ton of hours this friday on destiny
I am trying to complete the Vault of Glass. Talk about time consuming! I have been on this for quite some time and I was at the last boss and my progress got reset, so I have to put in more work smh. Once I play my madden game, I'm going to be back on Destiny trying to beat this raid. Game is really like crack though.

Damn it's my bye week I need to redeem myself for that horrible performance against the Saints. Gotta get back to winning so everyone has to go through Lambeau in the playoffs. :D

That weather is gonna be a killer if you do get HFA :smh: :x

@Artest93 when's a good time for you to play? I'm pretty much open all day my dude.

I'm back I was banned from NT so communication was limited plus I jus had a lil girl so I've been hella busy. I see my team was put on auto my bad. I'm back now so I should be able to play all my games from here on out.

I'm back I was banned from NT so communication was limited plus I jus had a lil girl so I've been hella busy. I see my team was put on auto my bad. I'm back now so I should be able to play all my games from here on out.

Congrats man. :smokin

I'll whiteboard the AFC playoff picture shortly as well.

AFC Playoff Picture (As of 12:10 PM)...

View media item 1202251
Didn't take tiebreakers into account regarding TEN/BUF, but for those who have some hay to make in the conference, your work is now outlined for you.

Raiders gonna sneak in the playoffs? :nerd: :nerd:

I'll update the playoff picture weekly, or maybe every 2 weeks until the last month of the season, at which point it'll go to a weekly update.

Last edited:
Congrats bro ! I play you this week, I'm good anytime except the Giants game tonight which starts at 8. @SteelCity412  yall bout to catch that L.

Congrats! Was trying to prolong the situation but I think you got the win anyway. CPU beat ravens in overtime. :lol:

View media item 1202251
Didn't take tiebreakers into account regarding TEN/BUF, but for those who have some hay to make in the conference, your work is now outlined for you.

I'll update the playoff picture weekly, or maybe every 2 weeks until the last month of the season, at which point it'll go to a weekly update.

Nice. I still got 5 division games to play. My players should be upgraded by the next one.

View media item 1202251

Man the loss to the Rams really set me back!

View media item 1202251

Nice. I still got 5 division games to play. My players should be upgraded by the next one.

Same here on the divisional games && player upgrades. I got a super short week to work on my players this time around, only 14 hours :x :x. My next week should be packed with development tho, since after this Thursday Nighter I go to Philly for a Monday Nighter. :pimp:

Toretto your handwriting is pretty :lol:   (if thats yours)

Lol thx :wow: it is indeed mine, don't know if it comes from having all sisters or what tho. :lol:

CosmicGhostRider CosmicGhostRider Haha yea it knocked you outta the HFA/1st Round Bye spots for now but it's looking like you'll, at minimum, be a division winner. If not for Oakland, you'd be running away with the AFCW.

I'd kill for your positioning right now :lol: missing Weeks 2, 3, && 4 has seriously hurt me. 3-1 over the last 4 tho...[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom