Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Quote:
Do you understand simulation league?

Your record is 3-5. Of the 3 wins you played in 2 because I advanced and the cpu gave you a win. And I've played you outside of the league, you're not as good as you probably think you are.

We have casual gamers and we have hardcore gamers. I decided to make this league simulation to keep it enjoyable for everyone. And judging by your online stats you're lucky to be in the division you're in and that I don't allow the floodgates to be open. There are way better players in this league for you to be this cocky.

I should've got you for that Niners game too.

I hope you make it to the playoffs cause that 1.49 TDs you're averaging on offense ain't gonna cut it.
LMFAO! Pulled out the fact sheet on him though! Hahahaha, I can't laugh though, I'm 3-5 but I don't go around talking like im 8-0 spanking people by 21 every game lol.

I'm so down for a 2k league. I seen someone mentioned the TWolves, ever since Love left they not going to be the same on 2k, I love having Rubio at PG he's so ill.
laugh.gif

Here's a quick update on those standings for you...

MIA 6-2
PIT 6-2
KC 5-2
HOU 4-3-1
CLE 5-3
TEN/BUF 4-4
OAK 3-3-1
CIN 3-4
BAL, DEN, JAX, NYJ 3-5
NE, SD 3-6
IND 2-6

Pic wasn't working so had to do it this way.
Looking at this, I gotta play the top 3 in the coming weeks. This should be fun. Smh.

:lol: :x Gotta survive the gauntlet, Henny. One week at a time. :smokin

EDIT: Didn't know you hadn't played Dolphins yet at all this year. Plus @ Minnesota, Buffalo && Tennessee too, three more current playoff teams. Yea that back half is murderous. :x

Last edited:
Do you understand simulation league?

Your record is 3-5. Of the 3 wins you played in 2 because I advanced and the cpu gave you a win. And I've played you outside of the league, you're not as good as you probably think you are.

We have casual gamers and we have hardcore gamers. I decided to make this league simulation to keep it enjoyable for everyone. And judging by your online stats you're lucky to be in the division you're in and that I don't allow the floodgates to be open. There are way better players in this league for you to be this cocky.

I should've got you for that Niners game too.

I hope you make it to the playoffs cause that 1.49 TDs you're averaging on offense ain't gonna cut it.
oohhhhhh ****!!! get em!!

I'm with bottom though, its a sim league...stop stat padding foreal, theres all different skill levels, just cause you we're better than him that game doesn't mean run it up some more n get your WRs stats up. ***** wack

Agreed. Win && lose with integrity for the game && the opponent.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Gotta survive the gauntlet, Henny. One week at a time.
smokin.gif

EDIT: Didn't know you hadn't played Dolphins yet at all this year. Plus @ Minnesota, Buffalo && Tennessee too, three more current playoff teams. Yea that back half is murderous.
sick.gif
Man, the Jets schedule is tough! Every year they do this to us. The Patriots get some BS schedule that's made for them to win, but it is what it is. Last year Geno got us through the NFC South and this year he is struggling with the NFC North. I play the dolphins towards the end of the year, so if I can spoil dabottoms chances of making the playoffs best believe I am going to do everything in my power to do such. I just can't stop playing destiny. Once I can get away from that and into the lab, the Jets might actually be a wild card team lol.

Edit - Talking about stat padding, there is no way in hell, Josh Gordon is getting 30 receptions a game. Whoever is the browns needs to quit padding stats.

Last edited:
Man, the Jets schedule is tough! Every year they do this to us. The Patriots get some BS schedule that's made for them to win, but it is what it is. Last year Geno got us through the NFC South and this year he is struggling with the NFC North. I play the dolphins towards the end of the year, so if I can spoil dabottoms chances of making the playoffs best believe I am going to do everything in my power to do such. I just can't stop playing destiny. Once I can get away from that and into the lab, the Jets might actually be a wild card team lol.

Edit - Talking about stat padding, there is no way in hell, Josh Gordon is getting 30 receptions a game. Whoever is the browns needs to quit padding stats.

Yo you free to get our game in right now?

lol **** is heating up

and agreed henny.

next season we should make cpu rules the same no stat padding....imo

:lol: I've enjoyed the trash talking and rivalries that have been taking place but sometimes I can't tell if Broncos is serious. Y'all don't notice he comes in here after wins to go off on the opponents? He was in here telling Niners how he was making his team look bad. Score was 40-7. If the trash talking is mutual then I wouldn't even address it.

@abc1234 Nothing personal man. Just know we all are not on the same playing level and anyone can get beat. It's been a pleasure having you here. :pimp:

This league is dope. yvespo3 yvespo3 I have no idea why or how the last one ended. I'd play 2k but I tried last year and I'm trash. First qtr I'll be down by 3-4. Start of the fourth I'd be down by 30. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I've enjoyed the trash talking and rivalries that have been taking place but sometimes I can't tell if Broncos is serious. Y'all don't notice he comes in here after wins to go off on the opponents? He was in here telling Niners how he was making his team look bad. Score was 40-7. If the trash talking is mutual then I wouldn't even address it.

@abc1234 Nothing personal man. Just know we all are not on the same playing level and anyone can get beat. It's been a pleasure having you here.
pimp.gif

This league is dope. @yvespo3 I have no idea why or how the last one ended. I'd play 2k but I tried last year and I'm trash. First qtr I'll be down by 3-4. Start of the fourth I'd be down by 30.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Yea league is fun...best league I've played in next to my original. Hopefully everyone stays active and we can get a good amount of seasons in and doesn't die out after just 2 or so....drafting is fun as hell

oohhhhhh ****!!! get em!!

I'm with bottom though, its a sim league...stop stat padding foreal, theres all different skill levels, just cause you we're better than him that game doesn't mean run it up some more n get your WRs stats up. ***** wack
:lol: I've enjoyed the trash talking and rivalries that have been taking place but sometimes I can't tell if Broncos is serious. Y'all don't notice he comes in here after wins to go off on the opponents? He was in here telling Niners how he was making his team look bad. Score was 40-7. If the trash talking is mutual then I wouldn't even address it.

@abc1234 Nothing personal man. Just know we all are not on the same playing level and anyone can get beat. It's been a pleasure having you here. :pimp:

This league is dope. yvespo3 yvespo3 I have no idea why or how the last one ended. I'd play 2k but I tried last year and I'm trash. First qtr I'll be down by 3-4. Start of the fourth I'd be down by 30. :smh: :lol:

lol what happened here today. To be honest Broncos you really dont play sim rules. You dropped 17 on me in the 4th running hurry up and spread. I get it though I couldnt stop you. But at that point I was only down 2 TDs. Anyways thats null I lost that.

I think what really killed my team was the week I got sim'd vs the Eagles because my opponent didnt respond on time. My team lost that weak and I ended on a 5 game losing streak lol. All my players got no confidence or gaining any xp to develop.

Back
Top Bottom