Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

GG@HennyHardaway91! Solid game man, seems like Geno's confidence was shot for most of those passes.
Man, he honestly has no accuracy. Some of those passes I threw were ill advised but some he choked on and I was just like wow its a wrap. Run game wasn't there either. Defensively, I couldn't tackle Jamal Charles for ****. My whole team confidence is down. I have to spend time in the lab, but its hard cause destiny is too fun. I seriously been neglecting madden this whole time and I copped it at midnight smh. 
eek.gif
@ Sammy on the Jets, I'll trade you Mike Evans for Sammy [emoji]128064[/emoji]
No can do. Sammy is my boy. Been rocking with him since he was in NCAA Football with DeAndre Hopkins, Tahj Boyd, Andre Ellington, and co. I need a QB lol. 

Anyone wanna get an out of league game in? :nerd:
lets go mane @Toretto

GG breh. Complete abomination on offense, which tends to happen when I abandon the run, whether by choice or by force. It definitely wasn't by choice tho, that defense played well && caught everything in sight.

Showed ZERO discipline on defense too, that second Jacoby TD was inexcusable.

Glad that wasn't in the league, Jesus :lol: it's like I can feel when I'm not gonna play a good game. I gotta redeem myself either tonight if I don't play my game in the league, or tomorrow. Embarrassing game either way :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
This league is great yall. Playing ranked games can get annoying with people doing no-huddle, same play, same formations all day. Plus it's dope that we're all so addicted to Madden that we watch each other's games haha. 8)

This league is great yall. Playing ranked games can get annoying with people doing no-huddle, same play, same formations all day. Plus it's dope that we're all so addicted to Madden that we watch each other's games haha. 8)

Same days work goes by so fast watching the streams. :lol:

GG breh. Complete abomination on offense, which tends to happen when I abandon the run, whether by choice or by force. It definitely wasn't by choice tho, that defense played well && caught everything in sight.

Showed ZERO discipline on defense too, that second Jacoby TD was inexcusable.

Glad that wasn't in the league, Jesus
laugh.gif
it's like I can feel when I'm not gonna play a good game. I gotta redeem myself either tonight if I don't play my game in the league, or tomorrow. Embarrassing game either way
laugh.gif
mean.gif
haha saul good u can def get that rematch tho. Yall boys lucky i got the worst team in the game or else that playoff picture would look a little different lol

GG breh. Complete abomination on offense, which tends to happen when I abandon the run, whether by choice or by force. It definitely wasn't by choice tho, that defense played well
haha saul good u can def get that rematch tho. Yall boys lucky i got the worst team in the game or else that playoff picture would look a little different lol

Lol maaaaaaaan I'm saying the same thing after missing 3 weeks straight early on. Now a ***** gotta win out to have a really good shot at the playoffs lol smh. You're Jags, right? Still can make the dance with a strong 2nd half

Back
Top Bottom