Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@HennyHardaway91

might be able to play earlier than 9, supposed to storm here so the game might be canceled, I'll keep you updated.
Aight. Just let me know, I'll be on after work so if we can play earlier, that works for me.

Edit - I am not looking forward to going up against that Pitt Defense. Confidence is low all across the board, its going to be a long game. Hopefully we can execute today.

Last edited:
Hopefully a game or two gets played/streamed early today, need these next 4.5 hours at work to pass with at least some entertainment.

I should be free just about all day after about 2:30, danyosahn danyosahn . We got the MNF game this week.

Hopefully a game or two gets played/streamed early today, need these next 4.5 hours at work to pass with at least some entertainment.

I should be free just about all day after about 2:30, danyosahn danyosahn . We got the MNF game this week.

I'll be free later today around 3-4 est. I need this W to keep playoff hopes alive.

Cool, I'll hit you up around then.

Two teams with backs against the wall...wouldn't prefer to be in this spot, but should be quite exciting nonetheless. :smokin

Feel your pain, man. I had copped my 4 the day before Week 1, didn't take time to get used to the game && promptly lost the season opener, then missed the next three weeks cause I thought I had the PS plus free 14 day trial available still, turns out I didnt.
roll.gif

Came back on the scene at 0-4
laugh.gif
mean.gif
, tryna make a late push tho. If that fails, I think we've got more than enough participation && enjoyment overall from guys in the league to definitely make it past this season which will hopefully give you && others a shot at a full slate.

But yea I think the trade deadline passed an advance or two ago. It crept up real quick.
I definitely think we will be playing more seasons I agree with you @Toretto  this league is way too much fun to just play one season. 

I'm down to play now if available Ravens? I'm headed home from work...

That post with all the highlighted games made me feel like I'm on the prime time screen now...my titans need to show up lol

That was a crazy one. Early on I thought the game was over when you were up by 2 scores.

I tries to put the nail in the coffin then my girl wanted to start distracting me smh...haha nah gg

Broncos bout to have a lot of eyes on em haha. You still want that trade ABC? You can't have reid though.

Broncos && Pats might end up shooting the fair one before all's said && done. :lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
I'm down to play now if available Ravens? I'm headed home from work...

That post with all the highlighted games made me feel like I'm on the prime time screen now...my titans need to show up lol

Won't be able to play until after 6, so we probably gotta play tomorrow.

Ready whenever you are Eagles.

Until then, anyone wanna run a non-league game? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom