Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

GG @tyonenine yea I could def sense the desperation from ya...yall played better than us..point blank period...

Gotta take this to the chin and regroup..the schedule doesn't get any easier for the Titans ...have the steelers next

GG @tyonenine yea I could def sense the desperation from ya...yall played better than us..point blank period...

Gotta take this to the chin and regroup..the schedule doesn't get any easier for the Titans ...have the steelers next

Normally I would've been gun-slinging trying to rack up stats while ignoring the success of the run . That's how Flacco is leading the league in passing yds but has 25 TDs and 21 INTs. I'd be up 7 in the 4th and still forcing passes downfield or I would've went for it at the goal line instead of taking the safe field goal. Risk taking has killed me all season. :smh:

@SteelCity412 yo what's your availability like tomorrow? I'm available all day except night (have a party to go to), but I have been having a cool day and I don't wanna get angry at this madden tonight. Can we reschedule for tomorrow boss?

@SteelCity412 yo what's your availability like tomorrow? I'm available all day except night (have a party to go to), but I have been having a cool day and I don't wanna get angry at this madden tonight. Can we reschedule for tomorrow boss?
lol damn I was just signing on too, just got home...

tomorrow got softball at 1 then was gonna go to dinner n a movie with my girl later, dunno whats goin on in between that time yet.

Normally I would've been gun-slinging trying to rack up stats while ignoring the success of the run . That's how Flacco is leading the league in passing yds but has 25 TDs and 21 INTs. I'd be up 7 in the 4th and still forcing passes downfield or I would've went for it at the goal line instead of taking the safe field goal. Risk taking has killed me all season. :smh:

I expected the pass...I was anticipating at least 3 picks :lol: but any ways ur team was just stronger than my team period

Good game @DanyoSahn...nobody could tackle Shady.

Nothing to say this week fellas...nothing. Line is bad, confidence is low, line is bad, running game nonexistent, dropped picks, line is bad...everyone's up for trade...**** it.

Season is over...these moral victories of staying in games, always coming down to the wire just to fall flat...**** is getting VERY old.

Time to take out this frustration in ranked games....

Let me get kuechly and benjamin for Joe thomas and dansby

I'm pissed at my team, but I ain't gonna let that allow me to part ways with those two.

Thomas would be a godsend tho.

browns bengals boutta go down, expect jg back to form
GG bro too many turnovers on my side. My D played good.  Youre corny for trying to pad Josh Gordon's stats with 10 seconds left up by ten.

Yo commish, turn up that int slider, I dropped 4 picks during a 5 play span, had he not missed a makeable fg that mightve cost me. Or put it up for a vote please lol

GG I guess, you bsed with aj green. Youre corny for calling timeout while I was kneeling out the clock
ohwell.gif
 I had a timeout why not use it. AJ killed your D. Youre known to pad stats corny as hell

Last edited:
Yup, somehow haden turned into the worst corner in the league, aj green catching a jumpball while getting laid out by whitner on a 3rd and long :smh:

Yo commish, turn up that int slider, I dropped 4 picks during a 5 play span, had he not missed a makeable fg that mightve cost me. Or put it up for a vote please lol

+1 for raising the the Int slider SLIGHTLY.... The dropped picks are maddening

Last edited:
I get dropped picks all the time, both leagues and h2h....swear its the worst its ever been in any madden. Pisses me off....

but damn bro you still paddin JG like that? smh

I get dropped picks all the time, both leagues and h2h....swear its the worst its ever been in any madden. Pisses me off....

but damn bro you still paddin JG like that? smh

Na, i was kneeling out the clock and he called a timeout with like 20 seconds left. Gave him what he wanted :smokin

Na, i was kneeling out the clock and he called a timeout with like 20 seconds left. Gave him what he wanted
smokin.gif
You could have kneeled again. You were beasting for those last couple of yards.

Last edited:
I don't understand how all these other players are being made to sit out but Josh Gordon is playing every week
L0KJjtc.gif

I don't understand how all these other players are being made to sit out but Josh Gordon is playing every week
L0KJjtc.gif
Yup dude trolls w Josh Gordon. Dude was up by 10 with 20 something seconds left threw a bomb to Josh then no huddled and attempted another pass to Josh. **** is beyond corny. I cant wait till that rematch week 15

Ya and you couldve not called a meaningless timeout. Ive toned it down with gordon these last 2 games. Meanwhile this guy AJ green had 300 yards, and this guy had 5 picks trying to force feed him :rolleyes

Ya and you couldve not called a meaningless timeout. Ive toned it down with gordon these last 2 games. Meanwhile this guy AJ green had 300 yards, and this guy had 5 picks trying to force feed him
eyes.gif
Again you could have kneeled after the meaningless timeout. I cant help it that AJ was killing u all game. Those picks I threw were not all throws intended for AJ.

Back
Top Bottom