Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Which user did you hit up? There's been instances where guys are messaging the wrong owner.

liltank0206 liltank0206 Can you hit up your boy for us?
he waited on dude like two hours last night and he messaged him and got no response he has to work at 5am on Saturdays so I'm sure he went to sleep

Understandable. What is his availability tonight and tomorrow? @pmjordan23

abc1234 abc1234 What is your availability tonight and tomorrow? And I'd like a screenshot next time so it's not your word vs the other.

I think the int are fine with how they are. Even my bum *** team gets 2 a game or so.

Am I doing something wrong with the game prep? I never have any remaining time to apply any training?

Also is the modifier L2 in this league? I could of swore 3 fumbles of mine have been from holding L2

I can't wait for next season...I need a bounce back. #1 pick here I come

Took a minute for me to fully understand it. What's your strategy when using it? Which position do you feel weak at?

L2 is still the modifier. I've used it a lot. You may want to start holding R1 for the players that are known to fumble.

Last edited:
I went looking for the Xbox league and saw that it wasn't moving. I know the commish must've got frustrated. I think their biggest mistake was doing a fantasy draft. It takes too long and probably won't work when you guy a group that you don't know.

What do you mean by the modifier? What is that?

For example, X does regular stiff arm, while L2 + X will make your man try to Heisman that *** :lol:.

Holding L2 modifies the degree to which a juke, spin, jump, stiff arm, truck, etc. is done.

Last edited:
For example, X does regular stiff arm, while L2 + X will make your man try to Heisman that *** :lol:.

Holding L2 modifies the degree to which a juke, spin, jump, stiff arm, truck, etc. is done.
I never knew this hell I'm still trying to figure out how to strip the ball

Took a minute for me to fully understand it. What's your strategy when using it? Which position do you feel weak at?

L2 is still the modifier. I've used it a lot. You may want to start holding R1 for the players that are known to fumble.

Well whenever I try to use it, it tells me that I don't have any time to apply. Also I need help in run blocking and CB and WR play.

I never knew this hell I'm still trying to figure out how to strip the ball

It is R1. If you press triangle from the main screen it will bring up the game manual.

he online now waiting on you if you can't play in its cool we tryna watch uga play anyway
I been waiting where's he at ??

I sent you a psn telling you to post a screenshot. I don't wanna put anyone on auto especially a conference opponent. I want you to continue beating these dudes like they stole something.

The funny thing is about 85% of the time whenever Broncos says he's waiting I go on my PSN app to check, he's not online. It's almost like dude's are on his time. :lol:

Give us a specific time you will be available tonight? abc1234 abc1234

@Velle23 vs yvespo3 yvespo3

@just reason vs @townbidness

Are pretty much the only other matchups left.

Last edited:
wow. never been so mad over a lost I just took on an online ranked game. dude literally ran the same PA pass every single play. how do I stop that kind of play?

Well whenever I try to use it, it tells me that I don't have any time to apply. Also I need help in run blocking and CB and WR play.

Do you have your settings set to delegate to cpu? If you do then its probably spending the time on players you didnt want to improve.

Check your pm.

Velle said he won't be available till Sunday, i'll PM now to see if he has any time tonight but if not is early Sunday cool?

^^^looks like a samsung....

I got PIP on my LG but I forgot how to do it
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom