Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?!?

ARE YOU FINALLY SETTLED ONCE MORE FROM THE PANDEMONIUM THAT WAS WEEK 5?!?!?!?

IF SO, DON'T BE...NO WEEK IS OVER, NOR UNDERWAY WITHOUT BUCKLING UP FOR...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
THE GAUNTLET!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Glad to have you back, && what a slate of games we bore witness to over the past couple days!!! We saw an undefeated team fall, the World Champions get tested in a way not seen since last season, along with nail biting finishes/comebacks for numerous contenders, a bunch of turnovers, && the AFC's top 4 teams doing battle!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Chiefs have taken their opponents' best shots over the last couple weeks, && Week 5 under the primetime lights was no different, as "THE GIXXER" had his hard-hitting, AFCS leading Houston Texans war ready as they swung their hammer early && often in Arrowhead!!! They dominated most of the evening, entering the 4th quarter up 17-6 && looking to make the statement of the year on the young season!!!

But the battle-tested Chiefs answered the bell once more, proving why they are indeed worthy of being called World Champion!!! They excelled where Houston faltered late, && rallied for a scintillating 22-17 victory!!! Men...we can only hope for a round two in this year's playoffs between these two stellar clubs!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

In the other game between AFC powerhouses, last season's 13 win Dolphins traveled to the 412 to take on last year's 12-win Steelers, && the Game of the Week lived up to its billing!!! Let's feast our eyes on the NTML Highlight Reel to see what unfolded in the Steel City!!!

The Dolphins sealed the game with a late interception of PIT QB Jacobie Fisher as the Steelers were on the edge of the red zone, as they held on for a 28-24 road victory!!! They remain tied for first in the AFCE with their division nemesis Jets, who had some choice words for their division co-leaders after their victory over the still-winless Chargers in a hard-fought game!!! We will delve into exactly what was said in a future GAUNTLET installment...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Meanwhile, the Chicago Bears continue to turn heads in the NFC, a conference in which they currently possess the best record at 4-1!!! They welcomed the Rams to Soldier Field, && after a shaky start by both teams, St. Louis led 17-9 at halftime, then 31-16 after three quarters of action...

But Jay Cutler, who had his highs && lows throughout, finally caught some momentum after the Rams kicked a FG on 4th && 1 to make the score 34-29, leading his club down the field before Matt Forte scampered for what would be the game-winning TD!!! The Rams couldn't re-create last season's Hail Mary magic, && fell to 2-2 on the year, losing 37-34!!! What a shootout it was...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But the statement of the week came in New Orleans, && not by the home team!!! The Colts came in a desperate 1-3 club, && left 2-3, with a decisive win over the previously unbeaten Saints, who were without Drew Bree's once more!!! Trent Richardson found his way to the second level of the Saints defense, && the Colts harassed Luke McCown all game, resulting in a horrific 20.1 QB rating along with three interceptions!!! They now fall into a tie for 1st in the NFCS with fellow 3-1 Carolina, who returns to action at home against the Jaguars...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Skins, Cardinals, Cowboys, Packers, && Eagles also picked up big and/or critical wins in what will be another crowded NFC playoff picture, headlined by the Cowboys 49-7 drubbing of the Pats in Foxboro && the Cards 47-14 destruction of the Niners at Levi's!!!

Now let's shift to Week 6, && take a look at the...

pimp.gif
KEY GAMES!!!
pimp.gif

MIA @ DAL - Fresh off of great Week 5 wins, the Dolphins do battle with the wounded but still dangerous Cowboys, live on Sunday Night from JerryWorld!!! Inter conference showdown should be worth the price of admission!!!
pimp.gif

CLE @ BAL : The Ravens left Denver on the wrong end of a last second field goal, while Johnny Manziel returns to action this week against his division rival! Colin Kaepernick's home debut for Baltimore will be a critical one, as both teams need a win to jump start their seasons!!!
smokin.gif

NO @ ATL : The Falcons return home after their bye week, just one game back of the co-division leader Saints!!! Can New Orleans rebound as they still remain a couple weeks from their star QB's return to the field???
nerd.gif

OAK @ KC : The Oakland Raiders may be the NFL's best kept 4-1 secret!!! They're next to get a shot at the reigning World Champion Chiefs, who have sent all challengers back to the drawing board so far this year!!! The classic long-time rivalry is renewed in Arrowhead, && may be as good as it's been in quite some time!!!
nthat.gif

GAME OF THE WEEK: CHI @ SEA!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Chicago Bears have done exactly what we at THE GAUNTLET love to see, which is earn their respect on the field && make believers out of us!!! At an NFC-best 4-1, they step into the spotlight...&& the home of the 12TH MAN, as the 3-1 Seahawks emerge from their bye week looking to unleash 60 minutes of chaos on the Windy City's own!!! Who will emerge victorious in this battle of NFC division leaders???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

TORETTO'S TAKE: WEEK 6!!!

WSH
STL
HOU
NO
*DQ'd from JAX/CAR*
NYJ
KC
MIN
CLE
NYG
SEA
MIA
ARZ
PIT

The Week 6 table has been set!!!

The contenders are starting to separate themselves...

But there's plenty of football left to be played!!!

LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!!

Good luck...&& see you next time in...

THE GAUNTLET!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HEADLINE: "One Unbeaten Remains!"
dope write up, lol thanks for stickin with me winning even tho i lost the last 2
sick.gif
...repped homie

@Forbes4Life

we're up next, I'm free all day tomorrow just tag me on here or send me a PM both notifications go to my phone. Or get at me in the groupme chat if you in there

:lol: Thanks my dude! Always been a believer that the cream of the crop will indeed rise over the course of the season! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom