Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Thanks fellas, it's gonna get intense over the back half of the season!! :smokin

Ves, that **** be having me dying over here! I be hyped as hell && I'm supposed to be rooting against you every week :rofl:

Yea Steel, Fisher gotta get past the rookie wall! The Ravens lurking now, but I know Shazier && them boys will turn it around. :pimp:

I need to find a way to keep my offense on the field. I'm getting killed on time of possession the last couple of games. My defense really needs that bye week!

Is there a waiting list? I'd be interested in taking over the vikings at the end of the year.

Don't think there's anyone waiting in the wings as of now, so we should be able to make that happen. :pimp:

Is there a waiting list? I'd be interested in taking over the vikings at the end of the year.

Send me a pm so I can find you when the season ends. It's gonna be hard to find your sn with the way this thread moves.

Retto Retto Great post. I'm not sure if you forgot to record plays or you intentionally used the relays for a different view but :pimp:. I need to step my highlight game up. :lol:

And the 7-1 is cool but one slip up in the post season abd it's all for nothing. :smh: I'm not even gonna pay attention to the board this year. :lol:

Week 8 Players of the Week

B2akQvNIUAAOdtJ.jpg

That time of the year again.

MVP

B2akabvIcAA5jkU.jpg

Coach of the Year

B2alDDiIIAA3Hak.jpg

I'll post the other categories at the end of the season.

laugh.gif

Thanks @Wearwithall14!

Damb, I did for 5 weeks straight tho? Talk about bulletin board material!!
laugh.gif

And while I gotta watch out for your boys now since yall are just a game behind me, I also gotta thank you for knocking Brees out again. That was glorious!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 no problem least I can do for you since you have been keeping my boys motivated to keep getting W's. 
pimp.gif

Retto Retto Great post. I'm not sure if you forgot to record plays or you intentionally used the relays for a different view but :pimp:. I need to step my highlight game up. :lol:

And the 7-1 is cool but one slip up in the post season abd it's all for nothing. :smh: I'm not even gonna pay attention to the board this year. :lol:

Thanks! :smokin

Yea I was so off in the first half that I lost track of my time, double saved clips, didn't take guaranteed points when I should've, it was a mess. :lol:

I like using the game plays with the volume, but narrating && using quotes like you did with the replay footage is kinda fun too!

Yea I'm trying not to buy into my own hype either, although I'm tight about Cutlet being ahead of Cam for the MVP. :lol:

I keep tryna tell myself "one week at a time" just to keep calm before I be on the wrong end of all hell breaking loose in the playoffs. :lol: :smh:

artest93 artest93 we got another primetime stage for our game this week! :pimp:

Let me know when you're free to play. I should be available all day today.

Thanks fellas, it's gonna get intense over the back half of the season!!
smokin.gif

Ves, that **** be having me dying over here! I be hyped as hell && I'm supposed to be rooting against you every week
roll.gif

Yea Steel, Fisher gotta get past the rookie wall! The Ravens lurking now, but I know Shazier && them boys will turn it around.
pimp.gif
yesir we had a team meeting n a personal talk with fisher, he gonna be more efficient now...and for shazier he always goes hard.

Back
Top Bottom