Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

4 GAMES LEFT. 3 CONFIRMED FOR TONIGHT. ADVANCE CAN HAPPEN BY TOMORROW MORNING IF CHIEFS/CHARGERS GAME HAPPENS TONIGHT.

GSoT vs the 12th man.. the music speaks for who i feel about this game.. :x

from the fish market league..
warpaint the black hole...

Last edited:
Ok cool. I might step out, I'll let you know.

For week 12 the following players are suspended: @The Falcons Roosevelt Harmon, @CesarG tanking Titans T.J. Graham. Remember the 10/10 rule. A few guys were exactly at 10 *coughcamcough* be careful this week. League is advanced. Writeup will be posted in a few hours. Good luck.

Week 11 - Players of the Week

B26pVvtIgAI321z.jpg

Actually can I send it at 10pm Eastern?

My bad, my girl wants to watch tv for an hour lol

Last edited:
Good game Colts, I definitely didn't expect this type of win lol
me either. those 3 picks in the first quarter just killed me and i couldnt get anything going on offense and you were living on my side of the 50... 

fumble on the goaline at the end of the game was just classic.. lol  smh 
mean.gif

Good game Colts, I definitely didn't expect this type of win lol
me either. those 3 picks in the first quarter just killed me and i couldnt get anything going on offense and you were living on my side of the 50... 

fumble on the goaline at the end of the game was just classic.. lol  smh :smh:  

My biggest concern was containing the run. As long as I did that I figured I'd be cool.

NOT EVEN THE SMELL OF THE SAVORY THANKSGIVING FOOD, NOR THE COMRADERIE OF FAMILY && FRIENDS ON SUCH A JOYOUS OCCASION CAN MAKE UP FOR THE STING OF SOME OF THESE LOSSES, AS WE WELCOME YOU ONCE MORE TO...

:pimp: THE GAUNTLET!!! :pimp:

Have you heard, competitor??? It's a pretty dramatic race to fill the 12 playoff spots, with no shortage of pressure as we wait to see exactly which teams will prove themselves that much more worthy to be called...

WORLD CHAMPION!!! :nthat: :nthat:

Let's take a look at what happened while you were away!!

B248jliIIAA049d.jpg

In the photo above, Jimmy Graham caught three things: the game winning TD, the collective body of the LOB, && the tears of the 12th Man with the help of his waterproof gloves!!! With eight receptions, 148 yards, && two scores, Graham propelled the New Orleans Saints to a heart-stopping 35-28 victory over the Seahawks in Seattle!!! Case Keenum has been a revelation for the Saints in the absence of Drew Brees, as New Orleans continues to find ways to win with him under the helm!!! Are we looking at this year's dark horse Super Bowl contender??? How costly did/will Seattle's loss prove to be??? :pimp: :pimp:

B22MLf_IEAAzhZY.jpg

In Chicago, the 6-3 Bears && 5-4 Skins looked to capitalize && gain some ground in the NFC playoff race in a game which featured division leaders going into the action!!!

It was Jay Cutler (300 yds, 4 TDs/0 INT) && Matt Forte (245 all purpose yds, 3 TDs) putting forth another pair of dominant performances on this day, as Chicago pulled away in the second half to earn a 42-21 victory at home!! RG3 threw for nearly 300 yds himself, but threw three costly INTs, including one which was highly disputed by the Skins' sideline, as they now drop to 5-5, && handed the NFCE lead to the idle Dallas Cowboys!!! The Bears pulled even with the Hawks for 2nd in the NFC at 7-3, as they lead the Packers by a game in the NFCN!!! :smokin :smokin

B27XausIAAEirNX.jpg

Week 11's biggest potential beneficiary may have been the Carolina Panthers!! They entered hostile territory in the primetime Spotlight for the third week in a row, as JJ Watt && the AFCS leading Texans welcomed Cam Newton && Friends for an interconference battle of division leaders, with plenty at stake!!

HIGHLIGHTS!!!

Carolina, behind an astounding 7 takeaways by Luke Kuechly && the defense, jumped out to a 27-3 lead && went on to defeat the Texans, 33-18, && moving into sole possession of the top seed in the NFC!!! Houston, meanwhile, fell to 5-5 in their division, && are no longer sole possession of first place!!! Will the hard hitting Texans find their hammer in time to recover && fend off the lurking Jags && Colts??? :wow: :wow: :wow:

Speaking of the AFC...

B22MP-AIQAE7BsE.jpg

While we still await the Titans' first win, the Bills wasted no time in trying to get back into the AFC playoff race!! Seemingly with a newfound confidence after a road upset of Washington, Buffalo stampeded into Nashville && shellacked the Titans, 41-14!!! Rookie QB Charlie Bray had an efficient day, completing 70% of his passes for 155 yards && a pair of scores, && the Bills intercepted new Titans starter Josh McCown three times && collected 7 sacks as they cruised to victory!!! We will almost assuredly see a totally different Titans team assembled in what will be a long offseason...Buffalo improved to 4-6 && hopes to make a late run at the postseason on the heels of this performance...:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

B22MSRAIEAAHqwp.jpg

Remember the Pittsburgh Steelers??? Well they personally reacquainted themselves with us all, as they got back in the winning side of the column, drubbing the Browns 29-7!! Cleveland, fresh off their in-house controversies in terms of ownership, held a 7-6 halftime lead, but were outscored 23-0 in the latter half, as Johnny Manziel was picked off four times, one of which by Gauntlet favorite Ryan "Buckeye" Shazier!!! :nthat: :nthat:

HIGHLIGHTS!!!

Jacobie Fisher handled the adversity well this week, throwing for 253 yards && a couple scores, as Pittsburgh hoped for a Baltimore loss against the Cards, which would create a tie for first in the AFCN...

And that's exactly what happened!! In a game which featured Alaska temperatures masquerading as QB ratings (Palmer 19.7, Kaepernick 9.3), 7 interceptions thrown, && sub 3 yard averages for Andre Ellington && Shamell Patton, the Cards scored 13 points in the 4th to beat the Ravens in a Thursday nighter that had all of America searching for their remotes to turn to the NBA on TNT!!! But a win's a win...:x :x :x

And it appears last week was possibly just a blip on the radar for the Dolphins as they headed to Jacksonville for an in-state contest with the Jaguars with fire in their eyes after suffering just their second loss of the season last week!!!

HIGHLIGHTS BELOW!!!

The AFC leading Phins unraveled at the seams in what turned into a nasty 49-22 loss at MetLife, but rebounded in grand fashion, racking up nearly 500 yards in a 38-7 rout of the up && down Jags!!! Denard Robinson rushed for over 100 yards in the loss for the Jaguars, but so did Knowshon Moreno, who went for 178 && a pair of scores!!! Ryan Tannehill also threw for three scores, as Miami improved to 8-2 on the season!!! :pimp: :pimp:

OTHER GAMES!!!

The Rams got their Mixtape back on track, but it wasn't without a fight from those pesky Detroit Lions!! Tre Mason had a career day, scampering for a career high 244 yards on 31 carries && 2 TDs!!! They overcame 348 yards && 3 scores from Peyton Manning, intercepting him twice to preserve the victory!!

B22MIgYIYAIePwq.jpg

The Niners clobbered the Falcons, 31-10, holding Atlanta to under 200 yards of offense && picking Matt Ryan four times in the victory!! Carlos Hyde bruised his way to the tune of 137 yards, with a couple scores!! Both teams sit at 3-7 && look to play spoiler in the coming weeks!!

Don't look now, but the defending NFC Champs are making their push!!! Under new management, the Vikings walloped the Green Bay Packers in another lackluster performance by the Cheeseheads, 35-10!!! Minnesota is in full win-out mode, && looks to be up for the challenge, while Green Bay's 6-game winning streak seems like a year ago agreed hemmoraging 84 points in their last two games, both divisional losses!!!

The Raiders survived in the Mile High City!! They overcame 5 turnovers && limited action from Derek Carr, as Matt McGloim threw for 246 yards in relief in a 30-24 OT win!!! WR Hosey Pierce had a spectacular afternoon, catching 7 passes for 176 yards as they hold on to the top WC spot in the AFC at 7-3!!!

Also at 7-3...the New York Jets!! They went into The Linc && hammered the Eagles, 31-14 to also improve to 7-3!! Chris Ivory ran for 144 yards to go with 2 TDs, && Gang Green clamped down on the Eagles offense, forcing 3 INTs && holding LeSean McCoy to just 24 yards on 11 carries!! The Jets are the second WC in the AFC, while the Eagles start to look ahead to a cold winter...

B248ef9CEAAloE8.jpg

What about the World Champions???? The Chiefs, as usual, got a tough challenge from the gutsy Chargers, who fight til the very end every week!!! But it wasn't meant to be once again, as KC overcame a couple of Alex Smith giveaways, && rode Jamaal Charles && that superb defense to a grind-it-out, 21-14 victory to improve to a co-league best 8-2!!!

The Cowboys are now in first place in the NFCE!!! Coupled with losses by the Skins && Giants, Dallas defeated the plummeting Bucs 27-14!! Dez Bryant was a man possessed, going for 10/173/2 in another masterful display!! Tony Romo also picked up where he left off early in the season, slinging the rock for 333 yards for the now 6-4 Cowboys!!!

The Colts have tied for first in the AFCS behind a 41-22 victory over the Bengals!! Andrew Luck had a sterling afternoon, passing for 240 yards && a trio of TDs, && Trent Richardson exploded for 201 yards on the ground to boost the surging Colts to a 5-5 record, as they look to obtain their first playoff berth since 2010!!! They're in prime position, but can they keep winning???

Finally, the Patriots are lurking in the AFC!! The Brady Bunch traveled to face the longtime Bill Belichick regime nemesis Giants at MetLife, where Vintize Crisp contributed 156 yards plus a TD in a 28-14 win!! New England is now 6-4, && sits one game back of OAK && NYJ in the wild card chase, while the Giants fall to 5-5, like Washington, after Gronk was unable to stick it to his former team!!

BEFORE WE DEPART FOR MORE TURKEY, HERE'S AN UP TO DATE LOOK AT WEEK 12'S PLAYOFF PICTURE!!!

(AS OF 12:42 AM EST, 11/21/14!!!)

AFC!

View media item 1270129

NFC!

View media item 1270131
BASED ON THE GAMES LEFT, WE HAVE TWO GAMES OF THE WEEK!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

NE @ NYJ : THE JETS, LED BY THE BRASH REX RYAN, ARE TALKING THAT TALK ALL THE WAY INTO CURRENT AFC WILD CARD STATUS!!! ENTERING THE WEEK JUST ONE GAME BEHIND THEIR ARCHRIVAL DOLPHINS, THEY WELCOME THE QUIET-AS-KEPT 6-4 PATRIOTS TO TOWN, FOR A GAME WITH SERIOUS AFCE && WILD CARD IMPLICATIONS!!! CAN THE JETS FLY OVER ANOTHER HURDLE??? OR WILL BRADY && CO. CONTINUE THEIR LONG DOMINANCE OF THEIR DIVISION FOE??? :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

STL @ ARZ : IS THAT MATT FLYNN OR MAC MILLER ON THE MIXTAPE NOW?????? EITHER WAY, THE RAMS ARE IN PRIME POSITION TO SWOOP INTO THE FINAL WILD CARD SPOT WITH A WIN + PACKERS LOSS, && THE HAWKS ARE STILL CATCHABLE IN THE NFCW!!!

TELL THAT TO THE CARDINALS TO, WHO ARE IN THE EXACT SAME SCENARIO AS ST. LOUIS!!! THE GAUNTLET HASN'T HOSTED LIVE FROM THE DESERT SINCE THE CHIEFS WON THE SUPER BOWL, BUT NOW WE'RE BACK, WITH A HUGE GAME AWAITING US!!! SECOND PLACE IN THE NFCW IS ON THE LINE, && SO IS POTENTIAL POSSESSION OF THE FINAL WILDCARD SPOT!!!! WHO WILL RISE TO THE OCCASION && AVOID A CRUCIAL BLOW TO THEIR PLAYOFF DREAMS?!?!?!? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Sorry for the wait && sorry for the rush, but I gotta go eat && watch more John Madden Football!!! :smokin

We'll see you once again next week, when the chaos continues && the gates reopen for...

:smokin :nthat: :pimp: THE GAUNTLET!!! :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

Oh...don't slip. :wink:

HEADLINE: PLAYOFF PUSH INTENSIFIES!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom