Madden 2009 Player Ratings vol. alot of under/over rating

Jason Campbell and Cooley are still underated
mad.gif

http://www.pastapadre.com/2645/madden-09-player-and-team-ratings

overrated !@$ giants.....but i could care less about this.....they need to fix the gameplay

Overrated?

The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Packers and Patriots disagree.

pimp.gif

Wait, Derrick Ward is a 99? Or did I read it wrong?

Guess I'll be using the Cowboys as I have since TecmoBowl (huthuthuthuthuthuthut!!!)

How is Derrick Ward a 99?

And wow, I'm really late, but I had no idea David Carr signed with the Giants
eek.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i guess my texans look about right D-co
smokin.gif
Mario
smokin.gif
amobi
smokin.gif
andre
smokin.gif

dunta took a hit on his ratings for the injury i guess

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

Hes a 99 at third down back...jesus people learn to read.

I knew it said 3DRB, but still, a 99?!

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
@ eli being a 93

Seriously. Dude plays four good games in his career and all of a sudden everybody thinks he's a great QB.

this is madden and its not about wat your career lookin like it wat have you done lately with that said he should be

right were he at

packerso.jpg

packersd.jpg

Barnett, Hawk and Kampman will be prooooooblems for offenses

But there is NOOOOO way that Nick Collins is 10 overall points better than Aaron Rouse... Rouse is going to compete for that job

I just hope the game play doesn't suck, I haven't messed with Madden for about 3 years now.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
@ eli being a 93

Seriously. Dude plays four good games in his career and all of a sudden everybody thinks he's a great QB.

this is madden and its not about wat your career lookin like it wat have you done lately with that said he should be

right were he at

So having another terrible season and playing three great games in the playoffs elevates you to one of the top six QBs in the league?

I mean, Tom Brady played terribly in the SB, so I guess he shouldn't be the best in the game, right?

So having another terrible season and playing three great games in the playoffs elevates you to one of the top six QBs in the league?

He's not the same QB anymore dude, its not like those 5 games were just a fluke...dude elevated his game and was extremely efficient and clutch, he turnedthe corner on his career.

Is his rating a bit high, I guess so, but this is just a video game.

He is the best QB in his division now, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom