Madden Curse Strikes!

PITTSBURGH - Steelers safety Troy Polamalu suffered a left knee injury during the second quarter of tonight's season opener against theTitans and is questionable to return.

Polamalu was injured while trying to recover Rob Bironas' blocked field-goal attempt with just over two minutes remaining in the firsthalf. As Polamalu bent down to scoop up the ball, Titans TE Alge Crumpler fell into the safety's left knee, bending it awkwardlyinside.

Polamalu gingerly walked off the sideline and took a seat on the bench, where a few people come over and talked to him. He went into the locker room withjust over a minute left in the half, skipping the Steelers' final defensive drive, and slowly walked up a staircase in the tunnel.

*Update*- he is out the rest of the game, Team will not reveal extent of the injury

I mean...................................damn

This curse isnt a joke people
laugh.gif

Fitz is next, niners play them sunday
nerd.gif

damn that never crossed my mind, that curse is serious.

maybe since the curse is spread across 2 players it won't be as bad for each person...maybe?

go tennessee

Never fails man

Thats what I always tell my freinds

But Ray Lewis Kind of dodged it

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Fitzgerald is shaking in his boots right now.
30xitxe.gif

cue the gif
laugh.gif
*Fitz with the glove in thefacemask shaking his head

damn i wish i had that gif saved
fixed
laugh.gif

I dont get the "Madden curse" . Is it basically every player that is on the cover gets injured at some point after the game drops?

Back
Top Bottom