Madden curse

roll.gif
@ yall talking bout the patriots and cowboys......

put both Manning Brothers on there. Hate both of em

I'm gonna go check to see if the Miami Dolphins team logo was accidently placed somewhere on the cover this year.... LT was smart for turning it down, who knows what the Chargers record would've been right now!! The curse happens EVERY year no matter what...I think it might get to a point where Madden Covers might just be blank, it's not like it's going to affect sales with Madden being the only football game on the market...
any football player that graces the cover of madden (i'm assuming) is going to get broke up with a pretty good amount ofcheese. i'm also assuming that they get a % of however many copies are sold (residuals or some %$*%) so if EA spots comes knocking at a certainplayer's door, i'd find it hard to believe that they would turn it down over a few coincidences*.

*that's what they're technically called. but i think it's a curse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

I'm gonna go check to see if the Miami Dolphins team logo was accidently placed somewhere on the cover this year.... LT was smart for turning it down, who knows what the Chargers record would've been right now!! The curse happens EVERY year no matter what...I think it might get to a point where Madden Covers might just be blank, it's not like it's going to affect sales with Madden being the only football game on the market...
any football player that graces the cover of madden (i'm assuming) is going to get broke up with a pretty good amount of cheese. i'm also assuming that they get a % of however many copies are sold (residuals or some %$*%) so if EA spots comes knocking at a certain player's door, i'd find it hard to believe that they would turn it down over a few coincidences*.

*that's what they're technically called. but i think it's a curse
laugh.gif

being a big time player, if they truly believe there is a curse, they wont risk their career over a cover, no matter how much they get paid. if they'rethat big, they got plenty of money coming in from other places.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

put both Manning Brothers on there. Hate both of em

i hope they put peyton on the cover that way the jags have a chance of winning the division

Originally Posted by ekimman

thats why Chargers fans protest having LT on the cover

It is a curse.

Just ask Luis Castillo. He got injured this season and he's on the cover of Madden 08, in Espanol.
laugh.gif

Even the language barrier can't stop the curse.

spadden.jpg

There's obviously NO curse.

There's a high probability of injury in football. The violent nature of the game itself poses risks for players. It's not like anyone of these guys gotmurked or something. Sean Taylor wasn't on the cover or nothing.
laugh.gif
@ nyknicks avy.We suck with a deflated ball
laugh.gif

alot of players have bad stuff happen to them after the cover. but alot of ppl have had that that havent had a cover.

Back
Top Bottom