Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Yes if it was free

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Yes if you paid me

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • No never.

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Yooooo i looove the premise, being almost infertile I lowkey always wondered about a situation like this...lmaooo I might kill her bro...deadass

If you ever need a fly lead for a feature film, holla at me, I’ll hit you with the Nt Discount

I can’t watch the trailer on my phone :frown:

It plays but the screen is blacked out throughout.

Will watch later on my laptop.

Good **** bro. This is something I've lowkey been wanting to do for a minute :lol:. Respect that you primarily used your own money. I know a guy who started a GoFundMe and the trailer looked like crap :lol:. But this looks solid and I'll probably check it out. Hope you get picked up by some festivals

I like the premise.

My goodness, I don’t even want to think what I’d do in that situation. :sick:

You have my support via $2 when it drops.

Good **** bro. This is something I've lowkey been wanting to do for a minute :lol:. Respect that you primarily used your own money. I know a guy who started a GoFundMe and the trailer looked like crap :lol:. But this looks solid and I'll probably check it out. Hope you get picked up by some festivals

You should! Haha it’s worth doing.

Festivals are tough /: length of the film is super important and at 18 minutes its a tad too long to screen. Fingers crossed that it does well online

In for this. :nthat:

Are you the same film making NTer that went to australia for the nurse chick? It’s been hard keeping up with some people since the name change option.

In for 2 matinee tix and popcorn.

For real, now I want to see how this turns out.

Big up, OP.

I've always wanted to make a movie and still holding out hope to fulfill that goal one day.

I absolutely support folks who take action on ideas.

Good use of wedding funds as well, sounds like shes a keeper.

Brooo this looks really good. Great job man Ill check it out
Thank you! was there something in particular about it that got your attention? I'm trying to really figure out why the reception to this is so great haha I need all the help I can get

Thank you! was there something in particular about it that got your attention? I'm trying to really figure out why the reception to this is so great haha I need all the help I can get
Quality and acting looks good and it's a juicy situation and people want to know how the family will react.

In for 2 matinee tix and popcorn.

For real, now I want to see how this turns out.

Big up, OP.

I've always wanted to make a movie and still holding out hope to fulfill that goal one day.

I absolutely support folks who take action on ideas.

Good use of wedding funds as well, sounds like shes a keeper.
Thank you so much! It doesn't cost that much anymore to create films. Find a friend with a dslr, do some youtube research and you'll learn the basics quick. I've been doing filmmaking for 11 years now and I still learn something new every time. This is a milestone for me because this is the first time anyone has ever even considered paying money to watch something I created. I could barely get people to give 10-seconds :lol: Long story short, if it's something you've always wanted to try, I say do it and if you like it, you'll get addicted :lol:

Back
Top Bottom