Made in China

smh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by boyfrombrooklyn
if that was 80mph... emergency response would have to recovery your body through the trunk
nah, theyll be saying "what body?"
the car is a damn death trap. you'd prolly get decapitaed in a 25mph bumper to bumper crash.

GameLife Your Source for Gaming News Since 20XX
[h1]Former World of Warcraft Operator to Launch World of Fight[/h1]
  • By Earnest Cavalli
  • May 4, 2009 |
  • 4:40 pm |
  • Categories: Online Gaming

wof1.jpg

Seemingly in response to having lost the license to operate World of Warcraft in China, online firm The9 has launched a website for its upcoming,similarly titled World of Fight.

The similarities between Blizzard's hit MMO and The9's latest don't end at its moniker though. While we can't comment on the actualgameplay, as Gamasutra points out both the website's URL (www.wofchina.com) and the game's official logo (seen above) are incredibly similar tothe Chinese version of World of Warcraft.

Assuming World of Fight is a blatant copy of World of Warcraft, one wonders what sort of legal recourse Blizzard might have. China haslong been known for its, um, "relaxed" copyright laws, and given the country's inherent nationalism, I can't see a Chinese judge ruling infavor of an American firm over a Chinese one.

not just cars ...but video games also they boot leg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First they bootleg an industrial revolution.

Now this crap.

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
j/k. I love China.

[h2]Disneyland in China?[/h2]
May 2nd, 2007 by James

Important Update: After a wave of shame brought about by Japanese media coverage and a a few hundred thousand people around the worldviewing this page, the amusement park appears is taking action to remove the most blatant violations….

chinese-magic-kingdom.jpg

Did I say Disneyland? I meant Shijingshan Amusement Park, an amusement park in Beijing thathas absolutely nothing to do with Disney. Japanese bloggers seem to have recently discovered the existence of this park and have posted pictures of some of itscharacters:
With its slogan "Disneyland is too far," Beijing's Shijingshan Amusement Park features a replica of Cinderella's Castle, with staff dressed like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and other Disney characters.

None of this is authorized by Disney - but that has not stopped the state-owned park from creating its own counterfeit version of the Magic Kingdom in a brazen example of the sort of open and widespread copyright piracy that has Washington fuming.

The United States announced Monday it would file a case at the World Trade Organization over rampant copyright piracy in China, a practice which US companies say deprives them of billions of dollars each year.

But 31-year-old housewife Zhang Li betrays a typical Chinese attitude on the issue while chasing her young son around the park.

"I don't understand why that is such a big problem. Shouldn't others be able to use those characters besides [Disney]?" she asks.

No, no, lady. You've got it all wrong. They aren't using Disney characters. It's a big-eared cat, not a mouse. Come on!

7-dwarves.jpg

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=1678

laugh.gif
i aint gonna lie, i do wanna visit bootleg disneyland when i hit up china again
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom