Madeoneup 1 Year Collection

Just would like to share my collection after one year of collecting. Started working a year ago and I am now able to afford the shoes that I always wanted but could never afford. Im still definitely in the hunt for more.

2retzdw.jpg

2iu6c7o.jpg

Update:
Truly my one year collection, started with black cement 3s, Nov. 2011
2aj6p7l.jpg

15rcfhk.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rotation. This reminds me of when I used to be in high school rocking a different pair each day for like 20 days. :lol: :pimp:

Keep it up.

I started my collection a year ago too. Your collection is a lot nicer than mine though. Haha. Ill post mine up soon so everyone can see. 

I'm glad it isnt one of those collections where you just copped every single JB drop this year and posted it online. Haha. 

None of the 9's, No Olympic 7's, Only one pair of 4's. And seeing as he started in November he would have to go back and get the Bred 11's, Metallic 5's, White Cement 3's and the 13's. So it makes it a better collection than the people who are just coppin' the newest J's as the release.

This collection is pretty much all the Js I wanted growing up. Im not here to just copp every single new release. It just so happened that most of the Js that I really want, released this year including the BRED IV that I got recently.

I just need BRED and Royal 1s and I think ill be content with my collection.

Thanks all for the love

Back
Top Bottom