Madhatter DC New Location GRAND OPENING PARTY

Hey guys just wanted to tell everyone that Madhatter DC, which used to be located at 1831 M St, is now open at its new location on 1321 Connecticut Avenue. I'm biased but it really is a cool place, and its definitely worth checking out. Make sure you get in there soon to see what its about, the food is great, the bar is incredible. We're looking to do a grand opening event in the next couple weeks, I'll update info if people are interested. Reviews/Criticism is always welcome if you get a chance to try it out.  

Grand Opening Party will be tomorrow! 6-8 is Friends and Family 8 PM open to the Public. This will be a great event and give everyone a chance to try it out.

Pardon the ignorance,but what's Madhatter (I have an idea,but I don't want to assume anything),is it near the Metro and are you all hiring (
laugh.gif
sorry but I had to ask)?

^You're good lol. Its right off of Dupont Circle so yes on the metro. Its a restaurant/bar. As for hiring I'll send you a pm.

^Thanks for the info man.
I couldn't respond to the PM (dumb smartphone).

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

What's good with an NT discount?
I've actually tried to make that happen lol, but as of now its a no go. Maybe in the future I can hook some NTers up.

^No, my father is the owner. I work there when I'm home, but I'm a full time student in Charlottesville, so not doing any bartending yet.

The Grand Opening Event/Party is scheduled for March 5th as of now, to coincide with the opening of Alice in Wonderland in theatres. I'll post more information as it becomes available.

man I miss this place...this was my spot back in college. I'll def come check out the new spot.

looks nice, i would go to the old one back in the day...looks like no more dancing on the booths...

Back
Top Bottom