MAGA biracial NASCAR driver who joined NASCAR through Diversity Program caught saying the N word on Camera.

SpittaJetLife

Banned
Crazy story. Dude who joined nascar through a diversity initiative caught using N word on Camera. He’s lost all his sponsorships and maybe his career. Don’t feel sorry for him, especially since he’s half Japanese. One would think he would know better, but he prob grew up in a family/culture that was anti black. What say you?

This was an official NASCAR streaming event
No one just blurts out that word: it wasn't the first time he said it

He threw away his whole career in 3 seconds
His sponsors/racing organization just fired him
I gotta watch the apology. He def was raised that way.

Here's the text:

Kyle Larson issued a 42-second video on social media apologizing for his use of a racial slur during an iRacing event Sunday night.

Larson said in the video: “Hey, I just want to say I’m sorry. Last night I made a mistake and said the word that should never, ever be said and there’s no excuse for that. I wasn’t raised that way. It’s just an awful thing to say. I feel very sorry for my family, my friends, my partners, the NASCAR community and especially the African-American community. I understand the damage is probably unrepairable and I own up to that. But I just want to let you all know how sorry I am and I hope everybody is staying safe during these crazy times. Thank you.”

I don’t get how these people always claim it’s an “accident”. When I have a slip of tongue, it’s usually a harmless word that sounds/“feels” similar to what I’m trying to say, not a damn racial slur. I might have an occasional brain lapse and mix up words like “kitchen” and “bathroom” but I just don’t see how I’d throw the N word in there unless it’s something I use A LOT

could be, but could also be the result of him hanging around/trying to fit in with the MAGA crowd too. I’ve known plenty of terrible people who come from good families, so let’s not downplay his personal responsibility for being a $@&@ person (not saying you’re doing that, just mean in general)

Sounds like many of the so called NT'er's, if you wanna be real about it. Be Black when it is convenient. I am certain that he's slung the word around frequently, simply to make his white and asian friends feel comfortable around him, just to prove that he hates the same people that they look down upon.

When I first heard this story I thought he used the "Straight White Male" slur so I am proud of him for not saying that.

im 99% sure you’ve posted it, but someone on Twitter was trying to say that “Karen” is a racial slur now :rofl:

It was one of the most casual, hard ers ive heard. Dude definitely says it all the time. Then ofcourse dude tried to come out with the apology after. Nah bruh.
It was one of the most casual, hard ers ive heard. Dude definitely says it all the time. Then ofcourse dude tried to come out with the apology after. Nah bruh.
Ex NFL Punter Pat McAfee said the same thing and kept it real. I like Pat.

6163E487-56C9-454C-8070-2E2C6F3D9F02.gif

could be, but could also be the result of him hanging around/trying to fit in with the MAGA crowd too. I’ve known plenty of terrible people who come from good families, so let’s not downplay his personal responsibility for being a $@&@ person (not saying you’re doing that, just mean in general)
Never heard of dude until I saw the ESPN article (going to do more research on him to find more about him). In the articl, it says that Larson only began embracing his Japanese side until recently, so it seems that he may subscribe to racist white male ideologies. I could be wrong though. Many of these horrible ideologies are often taught in the household, given that family is often our primary agent of socialization. Now being from a so-called good family doesn’t mean one can’t become a horrible person, but I think people from decent households are less likely to get caught on camera dropping the N word during a global pandemic where Black people are dying at high rates.

You can hear the other people laughing and only one person was like everyone can hear you.

The n-word is most definitely in their daily vocabulary

Back
Top Bottom