Magic @ Cavs GAME 5 (3-1 Magic) 8:30 EST on TNT

laugh.gif
Wow The NBA is sooo rigged. You cant touch baby bron without a whistle

LOL. Ya'll dudes over here dying for the Cavs to lose. Talking about "ghost" and "superstar" calls...

LOL.

This is all a setup..........They let orlando win 3 games just so they can have.....THE GREATEST COMEBACK IN A SERIES EVER...........Its all the hype leadingup to a Cavs-Lakers finals.....im calling it now

Didn't LeBron just dribble then stop then dribbled and took it to the rack. aka double dribble?

i don't understand how Dwight can be straight up, and Lebron can run directly into his chest and get a foul.

i'm not calling out the refs on that one.. i'm calling out the NBA in general. why should that be a foul when the defender initiates the contact likethat?

Did anyone REALLY expect the Cavs to not win tonight?

You know the League wasn't having that. I'll give LBJ props, but dude gets some asinine calls in his favor on the regular.

Ok guys...would've been nice to take it here but lets pick up and end this asap...wait a minute....GOOD MOVE PIETRUS

well it was FUN.. ill continue to rant and rave about how lebron is nothing but a mediocre role player without these refs until I die. or he or the leagueproves me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom