Magic, Jordan, Kobe and Lebron Vol. First RING numbers.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

eek.gif

roll.gif

- and to think the hate is only going to get worse while he gets, not 2, not 3, not 4.....

...i mean dudes are legit upset, fighting mad over this. 

What makes DubA's vitriol so funny is that he'd be singing a much different tune had Lebron come to New York.  Scorned lover syndrome.  Nothing more, nothing less. 
http://niketalk.com/topic...ed-team--niketalk?page=1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Well this explains it all. Fraud %%$ dude. Knicks still aint *!$@  hahaha
eek.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

You refuse to see the truth, I'm convinced, believe what you want bruh.
More like you wasn't even watching the 2000 playoff and finals

I post actual videos of Kobe effort.  Yet you still said he didn't earn his first ring.

The teams that the Lakers faced in the West playoff were much better than the team they play in the Finals.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Cheat code championship. Game genie crawford ref duo.
eek.gif

roll.gif

- and to think the hate is only going to get worse while he gets, not 2, not 3, not 4.....

lebron is 1 for 3 in the finals and dude is all of a sudden going to go for multiple rings?
roll.gif

all the stars need to align for him to win and that happened this year...he can not keep relying on the refs every year...just look at wade

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by quik1987

I post actual videos of Kobe effort.  Yet you still said he didn't earn his first ring.

The teams that the Lakers faced in the West playoff were much better than the team they play in the Finals.

Kobe lovers making up their own rules and bylaws as they go along......
laugh.gif
.  At the end of the day they don't call the Westernn Conference Finals or even the Eastern Conference Finals the NBA Finals.  They call the NBA Finals the NBA Finals for a reason, it doesn't matter how great or subpar the competition is in each respected conference.  Kobe fans stay trying to cop pleas and beg for sympathy on behalf of their boy.....pathetic.  Once again, for Kobe first 3 rings he was NEVER the MVP of the regular season and NEVER the MVP of the NBA Finals.  That says everything we need to know about Kobe and who carried who during that 3-peat run................."Jiggaman is Diesel when I lift the 8 up"

4920970629_7fb8758dbc.jpg

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by DubA169

Cheat code championship. Game genie crawford ref duo.
eek.gif

roll.gif

lebron is 1 for 3 in the finals and dude is all of a sudden going to go for multiple rings?
roll.gif

all the stars need to align for him to win and that happened this year...he can not keep relying on the refs every year...just look at wade
It must really burn your soul knowing lebron is better than kobe huh?

Kobe fans in here trippin dudes go all out for him

no sense in agruing with facts tho fellas Kobe was second banana while Shaq was around there is no debate to be had about that

Originally Posted by Deuce King

ACBboyz84 wrote:

quik1987 wrote:

Kobe lovers making up their own rules and bylaws as they go along......
laugh.gif
.  At the end of the day they don't call the Westernn Conference Finals or even the Eastern Conference Finals the NBA Finals.  They call the NBA Finals the NBA Finals for a reason, it doesn't matter how great or subpar the competition is in each respected conference.  Kobe fans stay trying to cop pleas and beg for sympathy on behalf of their boy.....pathetic.  Once again, for Kobe first 3 rings he was NEVER the MVP of the regular season and NEVER the MVP of the NBA Finals.  That says everything we need to know about Kobe and who carried who during that 3-peat run................."Jiggaman is Diesel when I lift the 8 up"

4920970629_7fb8758dbc.jpg

laugh.gif

everyone is either a d-rider or a hater. Nothing objective. Do you speak in absolute terms like "this and this says this therefore we know EVERYTHING that we need to know about kobe" all the time?
laugh.gif

How about we go watch all those 3 playoff runs. It's ignorant to just say shaq carried Kobe or to say replace any all star wing player and they would have as much success. That's plain ignorance because 1. there wasn't a top tier guard like Kobe who could play both ends of the court. Vince, McGrady and AI couldn't play defense like Kobe to save their lives. 2. You have no idea how they would work in Phil's system. 3. Obviously Shaq was the number one destructive force on the Lakers but to say Kobe wasn't destroying the league is idiotic. Dude went on a run averaging 40 for 9 games. Dropped 63 on the mavs in 3 quarters. Dropped game winners in the playoffs. Had plenty of so called "Kobe stoppers" and cooked every single one of them. Murdered cats in countless 4th quarters when shaq was bricking free throws on a daily basis. All of the clutch shots in he hit while Shaq fouled out(which happened often like in Game 3 of the 2000 finals) but yea the fact that he didn't win MVP in those first 3 rings tells you everything there is to know about Kobe.
laugh.gif
I don't understand how you guys love to praise one player while undermining another. Don't speak in absolutes when there is more to it than what you are saying. It makes you look foolish.

Now on to Lebron. I haven't seen anyone with a playoff run like his this year. It was disgusting, easily one of the most historic runs ever. Dude is easily the best player on the planet right now. It's not even close. I am just glad that I am able to watch this dude in his prime. I seriously hope he is able to pull off more incredible runs in the playoffs and I wouldn't be mad to see him win more rings. As a Lakers and Kobe fan, I just want them to win one more then Lebron can have as many as he wants after that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SosaP23

eek.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Weren't you the same idiot that was making up future awards for lebron earlier in the thread and trying to say those were more impressive than what Kobe has ACTUALLY accomplished?

Go sit down child.

Do you speak in absolute terms like "this and this says this therefore we know EVERYTHING that we need to know about kobe" all the time?
laugh.gif

I was referring to the IMPORTANCE of Kobe during that 3-peat run in comparison to Shaq.  Notice the Kobe fans might mention "a Game 3 here".........or "a Game 7 there", but in the grand scheme of a season and or a playoff run that's about all the Kobe fans came come up with.  In a 82 game season and a playoff run for 3 years the most the average Kobe fan can bring up is about 5 games total, maybe 6 at best to show the importance of Kobe overall and or in comparison to Shaq within a 3 year title run....
laugh.gif
.  That says alot doesn't it.  So yeah I speak in absolutes when the picture is clearly drawn like it is here.

Obviously Shaq was the number one destructive force on the Lakers

That's really all you/any Laker fan/Kobe fan/Kobe lover or Kobe sympathise had to say regarding this topic from the beginning.  Kobe did his thing and did it well during that 3 peat run, no doubt about that.  However just like you said Shaq was the destructive force, the head honcho, the 1st option, the HNIC, and Batman, while our good friend Kobe was nothing more than Robin that stepped up and took over a select few times. 

I care about who was running the show and who was in charge.  I don't care about the Vice President, the co-captain, the co-pilot or any of that because at the end of the day the burden of said responsibilities falls on whoever is in charge, not whoever is 2nd in charge.  

All of the clutch shots in he hit while Shaq fouled out

Like I said, Kobe stepped up and took over when needed.  That still doesn't negate the person that brought that team to that point to begin with and that was Shaq.

Don't speak in absolutes when there is more to it than what you are saying.

Shaq was the 3 time Finals MVP, Kobe was not during that run, that's a fact.  Meaning Shaq was the most important Laker player during that run in all 3 Finals, so yes that does tell us everything we need to know about the importance of Kobe or at least the importance in comparison to Shaq during that time.  There can only be 1, Kobe not ever getting the Finals MVP=1st place Finals MVP loser.

As a Lakers and Kobe fan, I just want them to win one more then Lebron can have as many as he wants after that.

I hear ya champ.  If I were you though I would just hope that Kobe and the Lakers don't get swept out the playoffs during the 1st round or get beat out of the 2nd round like they did these last 2 years.  If that's the best effort Kobe and Co. can bring to the table I would prefer Kobe just retire from the game now all together then take a beat down like the ones we've seen recently.  I don't want to see Kobe go on like this, he deserves better than that.  If Kobe's not content with competing for a championship every year anymore I would rather see somebody else compete for one and take the game a little more seriously.      

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by SosaP23

roll.gif

Weren't you the same idiot that was making up future awards for lebron earlier in the thread and trying to say those were more impressive than what Kobe has ACTUALLY accomplished?

Go sit down child.
You're an idiot I said "if" lebron wins 3 rings & get 3 finals mvps then he can surpass kobe, get off my damn d*** & kobe's d*** got damn! 
laugh.gif

Do you speak in absolute terms like "this and this says this therefore we know EVERYTHING that we need to know about kobe" all the time?
laugh.gif

I was referring to the IMPORTANCE of Kobe during that 3-peat run in comparison to Shaq.  Notice the Kobe fans might mention "a Game 3 here".........or "a Game 7 there", but in the grand scheme of a season and or a playoff run that's about all the Kobe fans came come up with.  In a 82 game season and a playoff run for 3 years the most the average Kobe fan can bring up is about 5 games total, maybe 6 at best to show the importance of Kobe overall and or in comparison to Shaq within a 3 year title run....
laugh.gif
.  That says alot doesn't it.  So yeah I speak in absolutes when the picture is clearly drawn like it is here.

That's really all you/any Laker fan/Kobe fan/Kobe lover or Kobe sympathise had to say regarding this topic from the beginning.  Kobe did his thing and did it well during that 3 peat run, no doubt about that.  However just like you said Shaq was the destructive force, the head honcho, the 1st option, the HNIC, and Batman, while our good friend Kobe was nothing more than Robin that stepped up and took over a select few times. 

I care about who was running the show and who was in charge.  I don't care about the Vice President, the co-captain, the co-pilot or any of that because at the end of the day the burden of said responsibilities falls on whoever is in charge, not whoever is 2nd in charge.  

Like I said, Kobe stepped up and took over when needed.  That still doesn't negate the person that brought that team to that point to begin with and that was Shaq.

Shaq was the 3 time Finals MVP, Kobe was not during that run, that's a fact.  Meaning Shaq was the most important Laker player during that run in all 3 Finals, so yes that does tell us everything we need to know about the importance of Kobe or at least the importance in comparison to Shaq during that time.  There can only be 1, Kobe not ever getting the Finals MVP=1st place Finals MVP loser.

As a Lakers and Kobe fan, I just want them to win one more then Lebron can have as many as he wants after that.

I hear ya champ.  If I were you though I would just hope that Kobe and the Lakers don't get swept out the playoffs during the 1st round or get beat out of the 2nd round like they did these last 2 years.  If that's the best effort Kobe and Co. can bring to the table I would prefer Kobe just retire from the game now all together then take a beat down like the ones we've seen recently.  I don't want to see Kobe go on like this, he deserves better than that.  If Kobe's not content with competing for a championship every year anymore I would rather see somebody else compete for one and take the game a little more seriously.      

Obviously you didn't watch the Lakers in the 3 peat era. Where are you from ? Most Kobe haters might have watch 1 or 2 games when the Lakers is playing their team. They didn't watch 82 games of the Lakers plus playoff

LOL Kobe didn't have a few good games. He was a force

The games i posted were only from the 1st playoff/finals run.

lol So according to duece king. Any other players beside the Finals MVP doesn't deserve a championship ring even if they work their @%@ off for the team to win the ring.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ nothing more than Robin. See when you say something like this, you are undermining the work that Kobe put it. Just flat out.

Why are you obsessed with this Robin label? and you think Kobe only took over 5 games in 3 years?

14wc7b7.gif

I will refuse to continue this discussion.

Why wasn't this so called "force" ever awarded a regular season MVP or even a Finals MVP trophy during that run then?? 

lol So according to duece king. Any other players beside the Finals MVP doesn't deserve a championship ring even if they work their @%@ off for the team to win the ring.

You shouldn't assume champ, that's bad for business.  When did I ever say only the Finals MVP deserves a championship ring and everyone else doesn't??  I never did.  Once again you Kobe lovers are looking for to gain sympathy, but it aint working.  At the end of the day Shaq was Batman/big brother and Kobe was Robin/little brother.  Nothing wrong with that of course but facts are facts.  Simply put, you dudes are trying to make Kobe bigger or more than what he was during that timeframe, that's the bottomline of the matter here.  I'm just here to reintroduce you dudes to history and help right your wrongs
laugh.gif

See when you say something like this, you are undermining the work that Kobe put it. Just flat out.

So, which player was running the show or running the team then, was it Shaq, Kobe, or somebody else??

Why are you obsessed with this Robin label?

Well I am the one that first gave him that label on here.  Just letting folks know what the deal is. 

and you think Kobe only took over 5 games in 3 years?

That's all you dudes are mentioning.  Whenever the value of Kobe is mentioned during those 3 years all you and the rest of the Kobe brigade mention is 5 games or so, I'm going off of what you dudes are providing.  If you have more to add, let me and the rest of the board know. 

Kobe lovers are on the run.................................*Jeezy*.........."AND I LOVE IT!!*

It's ignorant to just say shaq carried Kobe or to say replace any all star wing player and they would have as much success. That's plain ignorance because 1. there wasn't a top tier guard like Kobe who could play both ends of the court. Vince, McGrady and AI couldn't play defense like Kobe to save their lives. 2. You have no idea how they would work in Phil's system.

It is most definitely NOT ignorant to say this. There is ton of evidence to back up this claim.

The proof can be seen with how Kobe did after Shaq left and was essentially in the same situation as those guys, having to carry the teams on his back. And he didn't do a damn thing. He had great scoring numbers on a ton of shots and a mediocre field goal percentage, just like those other players. Two first rounds and a lottery, nothing different whatsoever from any of those other early 00s stars, team-success wise. Blew a 3-1 lead in the series just like McGrady. But that's just how Kobe's career developed, one side of the story. In 2006, Shaq who was MUCH worse than the 1999-2002 Shaq won with Wade. If prime Shaq could win with Kobe and a past his prime Shaq could win with Wade, saying that a prime Shaq could've won with McGrady/Iverson/Carter/Ray Allen/Pierce/Kidd/healthy Hill is far from "ignorant".

And how the hell can you be so certain that they wouldn't even be better under Phil's system. Look at pre-Lakers and post-Lakers Lamar Odom for example. He had his best season under Phil. What in the world makes you think that they would be automatically worse in the triangle offense. I happen to think that prime Ray Allen would be DEADLY with Shaq in the triangle.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed but Kobe became a significantly worse defender as soon as Shaq left L.A. I love how this is conveniently ignored by Kobe stanboys. There are two reasons for him declining defensively post-Shaq. First, because now he had to carry the offensive load on his own and had to spend more energy on the offensive end of the court. Secondly, Shaq's presence made it easier for him to play defense. Even though Shaq was not Olajuwon or David Robinson defensively, his very presence scared the #$#% out of players when it came to driving to the basket. Playing perimeter defense next to a guy like this is a great deal easier. Tracy McGrady was a phenomenal defender his last year with the Raptors. He drew comparisons to Scottie Pippen mainly for his defensive abilities. But as soon as he left Toronto and came to Orlando, he was a mainly offensive player who played little D, just like Kobe post-Shaq. I know that McGrady would've been a great defender if he had Shaq in the post.

Overall, saying that Shaq would've won with McGrady/Iverson/Carter/Ray Allen/Pierce/Kidd/healthy Hill isn't so much a comment about Kobe.. Or any of these players. It's mostly about Shaq and just how dominant compared to any player in the league. No matter what you can say about Kobe, he was still a star perimeter player. There were several of those, and Kobe was constantly compared to those other stars and vice versa. But he had one argument over them: Rings (because of Shaq). Unlike Kobe, the perimeter star player, there was only ONE Shaq in the league. This cannot be emphasized enough. You can glorify Kobe and call him "unstoppable", but because he was a perimeter player, he could NEVER be classified as being the same kind of unstoppable as Shaq was. The rim itself would stop Kobe and his mediocre field goal percentages plenty of games.

Why wasn't this so called "force" ever awarded a regular season MVP or even a Finals MVP trophy during that run then?? 

You shouldn't assume champ, that's bad for business.  When did I ever say only the Finals MVP deserves a championship ring and everyone else doesn't??  I never did.  Once again you Kobe lovers are looking for to gain sympathy, but it aint working.  At the end of the day Shaq was Batman/big brother and Kobe was Robin/little brother.  Nothing wrong with that of course but facts are facts.  Simply put, you dudes are trying to make Kobe bigger or more than what he was during that timeframe, that's the bottomline of the matter here.  I'm just here to reintroduce you dudes to history and help right your wrongs
laugh.gif

See when you say something like this, you are undermining the work that Kobe put it. Just flat out.

So, which player was running the show or running the team then, was it Shaq, Kobe, or somebody else??

Well I am the one that first gave him that label on here.  Just letting folks know what the deal is. 

That's all you dudes are mentioning.  Whenever the value of Kobe is mentioned during those 3 years all you and the rest of the Kobe brigade mention is 5 games or so, I'm going off of what you dudes are providing.  If you have more to add, let me and the rest of the board know. 

Kobe lovers are on the run.................................*Jeezy*.........."AND I LOVE IT!!*

So Kobe was Robin according to you. And what ? It still don't take away the fact he put in work and helped Shaq/Lakers win. If you don't agree then you're blinded by your hate. It doesn't matter who win Final MVP. Are you saying all Kobe works get completely sweep under the rug ? LOL

You still haven't answer my question. According to your idiotic theory. Only the Final MVP deserve the name on the ring. Any other player don't get any credit ? lol Did Kobe win those championship or not ? Answer it pls

Let me hear your excuse now hahahhaha . And btw you're not reintroduce history to nobody. You're from the DMV area. You didnt watch the 00-03 Laker 82 games a season plus playoff . You ain't fooling nobody. Maybe you should go back and watch the replays

Too easy dude

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It's ignorant to just say shaq carried Kobe or to say replace any all star wing player and they would have as much success. That's plain ignorance because 1. there wasn't a top tier guard like Kobe who could play both ends of the court. Vince, McGrady and AI couldn't play defense like Kobe to save their lives. 2. You have no idea how they would work in Phil's system.

It is most definitely NOT ignorant to say this. There is ton of evidence to back up this claim.

The proof can be seen with how Kobe did after Shaq left and was essentially in the same situation as those guys, having to carry the teams on his back. And he didn't do a damn thing. He had great scoring numbers on a ton of shots and a mediocre field goal percentage, just like those other players. Two first rounds and a lottery, nothing different whatsoever from any of those other early 00s stars, team-success wise. Blew a 3-1 lead in the series just like McGrady. But that's just how Kobe's career developed, one side of the story. In 2006, Shaq who was MUCH worse than the 1999-2002 Shaq won with Wade. If prime Shaq could win with Kobe and a past his prime Shaq could win with Wade, saying that a prime Shaq could've won with McGrady/Iverson/Carter/Ray Allen/Pierce/Kidd/healthy Hill is far from "ignorant".

And how the hell can you be so certain that they wouldn't even be better under Phil's system. Look at pre-Lakers and post-Lakers Lamar Odom for example. He had his best season under Phil. What in the world makes you think that they would be automatically worse in the triangle offense. I happen to think that prime Ray Allen would be DEADLY with Shaq in the triangle.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed but Kobe became a significantly worse defender as soon as Shaq left L.A. I love how this is conveniently ignored by Kobe stanboys. There are two reasons for him declining defensively post-Shaq. First, because now he had to carry the offensive load on his own and had to spend more energy on the offensive end of the court. Secondly, Shaq's presence made it easier for him to play defense. Even though Shaq was not Olajuwon or David Robinson defensively, his very presence scared the #$#% out of players when it came to driving to the basket. Playing perimeter defense next to a guy like this is a great deal easier. Tracy McGrady was a phenomenal defender his last year with the Raptors. He drew comparisons to Scottie Pippen mainly for his defensive abilities. But as soon as he left Toronto and came to Orlando, he was a mainly offensive player who played little D, just like Kobe post-Shaq. I know that McGrady would've been a great defender if he had Shaq in the post.

Overall, saying that Shaq would've won with McGrady/Iverson/Carter/Ray Allen/Pierce/Kidd/healthy Hill isn't so much a comment about Kobe.. Or any of these players. It's mostly about Shaq and just how dominant compared to any player in the league. No matter what you can say about Kobe, he was still a star perimeter player. There were several of those, and Kobe was constantly compared to those other stars and vice versa. But he had one argument over them: Rings (because of Shaq). Unlike Kobe, the perimeter star player, there was only ONE Shaq in the league. This cannot be emphasized enough. You can glorify Kobe and call him "unstoppable", but because he was a perimeter player, he could NEVER be classified as being the same kind of unstoppable as Shaq was. The rim itself would stop Kobe and his mediocre field goal percentages plenty of games.
Shaq was so dominant beause he got got Mutumbo, Rik Smith, Dale Davis guarding him. LOl look at you trying to hype up Shaq as if Shaq dominated Hakeem in the post. The Lakers took advantage of the other team lack of inside presence. Simple as that. Shag get to score 30, 40 because he got inferior center guarding him

Without Kobe performance in the perimeter they wouldn't get past the Spurs , Blazer, Kings.

Doesn't matter how you twist it. Kobe won 3 rings vs your Lebron and his 6th imaginary rings

According to your theory. I can replace Kobe on the 90s Knicks . They would have won several rings too right ? Kobe would have another 2 or 3 imaginary rings now right ?
roll.gif

Hahhahahahaha

laugh.gif

So Kobe was Robin according to you. And what ? It still don't take away the fact he put in work and helped Shaq/Lakers win. If you don't agree then you're blinded by your hate. It doesn't matter who win Final MVP. Are you saying all Kobe works get completely sweep under the rug ? LOL

You still haven't answer my question. According to your idiotic theory. Only the Final MVP deserve the name on the ring. Any other player don't get any credit ? lol Did Kobe win those championship or not ? Answer it pls

Let me hear your excuse now hahahhaha . And btw you're not reintroduce history to nobody. You're from the DMV area. You didnt watch the 00-03 Laker 82 games a season plus playoff . You ain't fooling nobody. Maybe you should go back and watch the replays

Too easy dude

What exactly are you trying to argue?  Dude never said Kobe didnt deserve his first, he said Shaq was the leader of the team, you quoted him and then made the same exact claim that he just answered.  
Your argument that the western conference finals and semifinals was more important that the actual finals which is why Kobe didnt get the finals MVP might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.  And I've been watching the Lakers for 20+ years. 

And your argument that Shaq got the MVP because he played against centers that couldn't guard him just adds to how dominant Shaq was, not why Kobe didn't get the MVP.  No one could guard Shaq in his prime, including Hakeem.  Look at the 1995-1996 finals as reference.  That is why Shaq was so dominant but you seemed so set on pulling everything in Kobes favor that your telling us Shaq only dominated against Mutombo, Smits, Macculloch as if he only dominated in the finals.  Its amazing to me how Laker fans forget what Shaq did for the Lakers as soon as Kobe won his fourth ring.  Its like dudes started tellin themselves Kobe led the Lakers to that three peat.  Simply amazing 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gottigotit6

laugh.gif

Too easy dude

What exactly are you trying to argue?  Dude never said Kobe didnt deserve his first, he said Shaq was the leader of the team, you quoted him and then made the same exact claim that he just answered.  
Your argument that the western conference finals and semifinals was more important that the actual finals which is why Kobe didnt get the finals MVP might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.  And I've been watching the Lakers for 20+ years. 
Now Hold on champ. I didn't said it was more important. I said it was a lot tougher than the Finals therefore you can discredit Kobe effort in those wcf and semi . And in Finals Kobe still put up a great effort in game 4.

Are you saying the Pacer series was tougher to win than the WCF series vs the Blazer ?

Are you suggesting the Pacers was a better team than the Blazer. Are you suggesting the Pacers post more threath to the Lakers defense? LOL

The same can be address for the 02 Kings. That team was way better than the fluke 02 Nets Finals team . In a sense. The WCF  was the real Finals

What Duece King was trying to do is discrediting Kobe to make it seem like he was insignificant and therefore didn't earn his 3 rings

Originally Posted by gottigotit6

And your argument that Shaq got the MVP because he played against centers that couldn't guard him just adds to how dominant Shaq was, not why Kobe didn't get the MVP.  No one could guard Shaq in his prime, including Hakeem.  Look at the 1995-1996 finals as reference.  That is why Shaq was so dominant but you seemed so set on pulling everything in Kobes favor that your telling us Shaq only dominated against Mutombo, Smits, Macculloch as if he only dominated in the finals.  Its amazing to me how Laker fans forget what Shaq did for the Lakers as soon as Kobe won his fourth ring.  Its like dudes started tellin themselves Kobe led the Lakers to that three peat.  Simply amazing 
30t6p3b.gif
Who said Kobe led the Lakers to 3 rings ? Shaq was clearly the driving force because the Lakers use their 7'2 advantage against other team weakness. But you can't discredit Kobe. He still put up crazy number as a second option

And it's fact Shaq dominated guys like Mutumbo, Dale Davis, Rik Smith etc lol because he play 2 feet from the rim and his defenders were inferior. Who was the other better Centers in the early 2000s ? Did Shaq dominated a prime Hakeem ? How come the Magics with Penny and Shaq didn't win? That's right. Sit down

Back
Top Bottom