Magic vs. Celtics Game 7 8pm TNT

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I hate when Injuries cost your team the Finals or Chip. (06 Sabres, 08 red Sox, 09 Celtics)
Yup, I don't wish that upon any of my most hated teams. I like to win fair and square.

Everyone forgets Jameer Nelson's injury.

You can't bring Steph back, he'll never know how to play a 'role'.

socluis90 wrote:
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

socluis90 wrote:
I said last year after Boston won the championship that that would be the only one they would win anytime soon. looks like i was right. I don't see them competing with Cleveland anytime soon.
Spoken like a true Lakers stan.

Come on now everyone could see it coming. I said this before the series started with the Lakers last year so I didn't hate Boston as much the way I do now. They are an old team and are setup for immediate success while other teams like Orlando, Houston, Portland and Cleveland have promising futures due to the youth and/or not being past their prime. If the Lakers don't win it this year then I doubt they'd be able to win next year because we will panic and make big moves this off season resulting in loss of chemistry etc.... If we win then everything will be ok and we will win 2 in a row.

I can't take you serious with that response, it's apparent that your opinion is biased. You hate a team that literally defecated all overyour squad last year in the finals, so it's only logical that you would try to talk negative about them. The fact is when Boston is healthy, they are stillthe best team in the league. Your squad needed 7 games to put away a Houston club that was missing its 2 star players and you talking about if you win thisyear, you will win 2 in a row? gtfohwtbs
roll.gif

He already said that if he re-signs, he wants more minutes next year. See ya later, Steph.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Everyone forgets Jameer Nelson's injury.

cause he wasn't jumpin up cursing out the boston bench
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

He already said that if he re-signs, he wants more minutes next year. See ya later, Steph.
they can get an equally effective player without having to pay the kind of $$$ steph wants..... i don;t know who's out there but i'm surethere's someone....

Steph needs to pack his bags and head overseas with Iverson
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was hoping Steph was going to come in and be another Sam Cassel.
I only seen this dude make like 5 jumpshots though
smh.gif
I have (had) high hopes for him

I am not a Celtics fan by any means, but watching a hurt team eliminated is never the business. Even if my squad would have got the job done and eliminated them in the first round; I still would have taken the victory with a grain of salt. I think Cleveland is going to %*+@ on Orlando, hopefully it's a great series though. For all of you Boston fans, what's your off season looking like? Do you think the C's will be back next year contending for the East title?

we are missing our all star point guard and we were out with our sensational rookie sg for the first 2 games.
I'm very happy to see us advance 1 round each year. Even if we fall short this year we made an improvement by 1 round each year for the last 3 and im proudof them. We will be underdogs vs the cavs but im hoping for a good series. Ill be at game 2 in cleveland and flying to orlando for game for...

the celtics WERE 33-0 WHEN LEADING 3-2 COMING INTO THE SERIES WITH THE MAGIC. SOMEHOW NOW THEY ARE 33-1. BRON VS MAGIC. THE FINALS WILL Be GREAT WITH MY FAVTEAM OR PLAYER THERE!

HOPING FOR THE MAGIC THOUGH

I am not a Celtics fan by any means, but watching a hurt team eliminated is never the business. Even if my squad would have got the job done and eliminated them in the first round; I still would have taken the victory with a grain of salt. I think Cleveland is going to %*+@ on Orlando, hopefully it's a great series though. For all of you Boston fans, what's your off season looking like? Do you think the C's will be back next year contending for the East title?
you know, last night i wasn't feeling like it. wasn't feeling like we'd be contending next season, but i don't know. KG obviouslychanges a lot. rondo needs to learn to stop playing $^#&% circus basketball in crunch times. dudes need rest, ainge has to figure out how to get a deeperbench. i mean look at all the useless, warm bodies we had on the bench. walker? pruitt? tony allen? mikki moore? dudes were mops and that strains the starters.

ainge got cocky and hopefully this humbled him. we need a posey type. we need insurance for powe and KG. we cannot run scalabrine out there and expect to gofar. i like brian but he's not supposed to be in there. and i don't want marbury back. he's a shell of his former self.

get to work danny boy. i'll be back in october.

Poor celtics.. it hurts but they did win last year..

anyways, they definitely need to get some help in the offseason. let mikki moore walk.. resign steph if he takes the minimum otherwise let him walk too. signan athletic swing man.

The big question is if Garnett will return and perform at the same level. That's a big if, and their season hinges on it

you know, last night i wasn't feeling like it. wasn't feeling like we'd be contending next season, but i don't know. KG obviously changes a lot. rondo needs to learn to stop playing $^#&% circus basketball in crunch times. dudes need rest, ainge has to figure out how to get a deeper bench. i mean look at all the useless, warm bodies we had on the bench. walker? pruitt? tony allen? mikki moore? dudes were mops and that strains the starters.

ainge got cocky and hopefully this humbled him. we need a posey type. we need insurance for powe and KG. we cannot run scalabrine out there and expect to go far. i like brian but he's not supposed to be in there. and i don't want marbury back. he's a shell of his former self.

laugh.gif
, you sound like a Lakers fan.

The Celtics have three of the top ten active career scorers, one of those players is a DPOY, and a young point guard that averaged a triple-double, but Aingeis slacking because he didn't have a quality back up for his quality back up (Powe)?
laugh.gif

Their big three will make $55M next season. That doesn't leave much room to fill out a roster. Having three players that are actually worth $55M is aluxury few teams have so their shouldn't be any complaining about the job Ainge is doing. He's scraping the bottom of the barrel and finding decentplayers. All they need is health.

What's the alternative for Boston? Trading Ray Allen if one of the other "big 3" isn't healthy?

Back
Top Bottom